Motoseries Round 7 @ Nelson Aug 31-Sep 1

TRMN8TR

I just had the leather swing hung from the ceiling. We should be good to go.

WTF and you didn't even invite me? I see how it is.

Hollyf*g/Murse, warmers are on the porch for you to grab, and there is a surge protector in there for multi warmers on 1 genny.

Hope it's a good time! Hollywood if you lose while using my warmers, so help me God for what I will do to you next time I see you in the trailer. KY won't even help.

What's the point of a "gameshow" for average trackday joe if you've got pros laying down the times?

Because if the riders you are competing against are shitty, what's that say if the group that moves on beats them? Are the groups of riders really any good or just good enough to beat a shitty example?

Personally, I think it should be used as a measuring stick and have the contestants see how close they can get to a top shelf rider or even a rider that is quick enough, but not amazingly fast. You have some track day riders across the country that are faster than some racers... Especially at their local tracks...

Anyone riding tonight?

I am considering it, I will need to leave home very soon if so...

I will be there tonight, not planning on riding but I may decide to when I get there. I will probably be there somewhere around 4

Because if the riders you are competing against are shitty, what's that say if the group that moves on beats them? Are the groups of riders really any good or just good enough to beat a shitty example?

Personally, I think it should be used as a measuring stick and have the contestants see how close they can get to a top shelf rider or even a rider that is quick enough, but not amazingly fast. You have some track day riders across the country that are faster than some racers... Especially at their local tracks...

If only the KTM-Brians of the trackday world have a shot of winning, there's no point. We already have a TV show for that, it's called AMA Pro Racing.

Hey guys, I need a fairing stay for an 01 gsxr600. I got completely screwed with the shipping of mine this weekend so I'm wondering if anybody that will be there this weekend will have one that they are willing to sell to me. I'm willing to pay generously if anybody can help me out. If not I guess I'll have to not race.

Hey guys, I need a fairing stay for an 01 gsxr600. I got completely screwed with the shipping of mine this weekend so I'm wondering if anybody that will be there this weekend will have one that they are willing to sell to me. I'm willing to pay generously if anybody can help me out. If not I guess I'll have to not race.

Shit, I think I have one but if I do it is in PA

I'm loaded up!

Cya guys in the morning !

Somebody please help me unload,my ratchet straps suck and are all messed up !

Bike is secure I hope !

I'll help you unload, I'll be there at opening, white saturn grocery getter pulling a trailer.

I am over in the usual spot along the pits. Do I need to try and rope any spots off?

Where is the usual spot, wouldnt mind pitting along with some other memebers here to annoy the shit out of them with stupid questions :confused:

And RHill we usually pit along hot pit. There's a big blue railing along it. We park in the grass side and put our bikes on the other side of the railing along hot pit.

Those who get there first, space out a little and try to save a few spots for the rest of us.

Just to be sure, gopro's have to be tethered....do zip ties suffice?

There any place to just throw a camera on a guard rail or the ground to get decent shots?

Thanks TRMN8TR, I'll try and get there early and save some space too...normally pin on the south or north of the buildings?

Edited by RHill

i thought you had an R6?

i'll ask our friend mike. i think he used to race an earlier 600 squid bike

And RHill we usually pit along hot pit. There's a big blue railing along it. We park in the grass side and put our bikes on the other side of the railing along hot pit.

Those who get there first, space out a little and try to save a few spots for the rest of us.

If you guys make a li'l room for Kev and I, he will play pivot man in our circle jerk during lunch.

And Marty, your bike is safely locked down with ours. :D

Where is the usual spot, wouldnt mind pitting along with some other memebers here to annoy the shit out of them with stupid questions :confused:

I am along the hot pit, white F150 with a greyish trailer and blue ezup behind the trailer