Amazing weekend- go out and ride

NinjaDoc

Just random post, reminding every one to go out and ride, if u are just thinking about it, don't think any more, just ride :) that's all /spam

Yessir! Summer's goin' by quick.

i got out on a short run this weekend, road the bike to work today though, then came home, let out the dog, and went riding, met up with my wife and kids at the pizza place and then came home the long way. was a great day. it definitely highlighted that I need a way to charge my phone on my bike... but was a great relaxing day. I don't get many days like this but was nice to not sit in my pickup at all today.

Rode out to Kil Kare Friday night & met up with Snot ,Helmutt and The Brown. Had a good time BSn & such. Rode about 80 miles Saturday thru Warren, Preble and Montgomery counties. Sunday breakfast at daughters in Waynesville then out 122 to 127 S to 52 in Cincy to 50 E to 28 Nto 48 N TO 122 and home. Rode the FZ1 to work today and took the long way home.

I didn't get out over the weekend but went for a short ride this evening, it's amazing how just a short ride changes your mood for the better. It does however weird me out a bit that everyone seemed to be staring at me at the gas station... but then I got back on my bike & totally forgot about all of them...