Ride 8-25 or 26

Kent2406

:zx10r::choppersmiley::dragrace::motorcycle::smilieRR::dirtbike2::cruiser::motothumbsup::rh1::dirtbike::patriotriding::wheeliezx10::ghostrider::scooter::biker:

Weathers looking good this coming weekend! We're running out of summer, so (in your Dr. Phil voice) let's do it!!!!!!! Don't care where we start or where we end, I'll leave that to you all! :lost: Unkay?

I'm trying my hardest this week to get all the shit done I need to on the house so I can make a ride. I need one bad! As always if Pauly is gonna go I'll be more inclined to make it :D

Edited by Bad324

so who is setting day, route and time?

the later in the week it gets without a plan makes it more difficult for me to make it. Normally I would do such things but then I get asked to lead and having barely ridden since June that just isn't going to happen

so who is setting day, route and time?

the later in the week it gets without a plan makes it more difficult for me to make it. Normally I would do such things but then I get asked to lead and having barely ridden since June that just isn't going to happen

if going south wise and pauly is coming i guess we know who should lead :D

If nothing happens till late this week (as a last resort) i can lead through all the good stuff above 70 in neo region at a pretty fun pace. Just because i know this route well. Personaly when you combine the routes up north and link them good its not at all a bad day ride. I had as much fun riding the good stuff up north as going south.

if going south wise and pauly is coming i guess we know who should lead :D

If nothing happens till late this week (as a last resort) i can lead through all the good stuff above 70 in neo region at a pretty fun pace. Just because i know this route well. Personaly when you combine the routes up north and link them good its not at all a bad day ride. I had as much fun riding the good stuff up north as going south.

I'll do whatever so long as I don't have to wake up before 7am or do more than 350 miles :D. Sunday would be better for me but if we can get a set plan down I can make Saturday work too.

Its the first weekend in I don't know how long that neither the gf or I have something we have to do so I told her I'm riding one day and I'd prefer that to be something twisty and spirited and not 2 up. Her and I can go out on a weeknight

I'll do whatever so long as I don't have to wake up before 7am or do more than 350 miles :D. Sunday would be better for me but if we can get a set plan down I can make Saturday work too.

Its the first weekend in I don't know how long that neither the gf or I have something we have to do so I told her I'm riding one day and I'd prefer that to be something twisty and spirited and not 2 up. Her and I can go out on a weeknight

and if your planning a two up ride do let me know, we are looking forward to do some 2 up group rides. Group rides takes motorcycling to whole another level, may be they can get to know why we are addicts for this stuff.

and if your planning a two up ride do let me know, we are looking forward to do some 2 up group rides. Group rides takes motorcycling to whole another level, may be they can get to know why we are addicts for this stuff.

will do. I've been slowly working her up on time/miles on the back and 2 hours is about max for her but she absolutely loves hitting the twisty stuff with speed. Its me who is the wimp to really push it with her on the back :lol:

but back to planning this weekend :D

i have a decent route which we usually frequent, know the road condition well and there fore no surprises, if no other plans evolve by friday will post up details, Why i am sticking close to neo is because some of the riders have to head back early and it would be easy for them to split off. and these roads are no way bad, good fun can be had,

i have a decent route which we usually frequent, know the road condition well and there fore no surprises, if no other plans evolve by friday will post up details, Why i am sticking close to neo is because some of the riders have to head back early and it would be easy for them to split off. and these roads are no way bad, good fun can be had,

I like this plan. If I can be back by 4 or so that would work out perfect

So' date=' Nivin's leading the fast group and I'll ride sweep. Glad that's settled.[/quote']

hahaha funny guy :D jerry told u were pretty psyched up since the machine in coming home, hey if your coming out make the route and ride the lead :bow: