Ride 8-25 or 26

Kent2406

That's what I meant. I know you and If you planned it I'd be going kayaking instead. I haven't ridden since Deals Gap so I'll probably start in the back of the group and see how I do. Plus I have this bullshit mental block of riding on Ohio pavement

Details? I'm waiting on Nivin and Kent to handle those. If I plan the route you'll shit your pants.

Dang, if you guys okay with me planning the route I am okay with it, might be boring for you pauly since u migt have been through these roads a zillion times. And bad I had the same problem with broken pavement, hence when ever I chart I try to use the roads I know that are in good condition

I don't care where we go. I don't know the bad roads from the good roads. If they look twisty on google map, they look good to me. :dunno: As long as we're not slabbing, I'm good. I'll ride either day, but tomorrow is better, that way I can get my "drink on" tomorrow night.

well, as always planning threads become so confusing, its easier just to post ride thread :D

how about this, consider tomorrow as a scrub in day to warm up, ride the good roads close to us at a fun pace and cover reasonable miles. And sunday go hard core in SEO which the south guys can also join up.

if not let pauly do all the math and come up with routes for both days. Personally i soil my pants on some of those roads:D lol and he just goes thru them like nothing :bow:

I'm down to ride, Saturday AM works good, and Sunday is open too. I've got some mystery rotator cuff shoulder injury that hurts like a MF'er, so I'm not sure how it's going to affect my riding ability. ANd since I can't ride worth a damn, it can only help.

I sooo want to head all the way south, but I'm almost 100% sure my shoulder is not gonna let me ride 500 miles. I'm gonna ibuprofen and heat it up all day today, so we'l see where I stand later..but I'm definitely looking to get on 2.