Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

I counted 32 in the group shot, I know 4 more rolled in after, maybe a few more later. 38 is a good number. Pics being edited, I'll start a new thread for that.

thx for doing this, very professional work from you. looking forward to the pics and also 2 min clip from you i need to borrow

38 bikes! WOW

Niceee...

it would have crossed 60 easily if the weather co operated. hopefully if at all a next time, gonna make sure to do it in spring

but next time very well planned, will bring printed route instruction, will pre decided groups etc. Now many more people know what to expect it might be easier.

I would have made it, bit of a communication breakdown, ultimately it came down to not really wanting to ride all that way there in the cold, to ride the loop, then ride all the way home to then go to my bachelor party that night.. I"d have been too wiped out to really enjoy myself.

I'll definately have to sneak a road trip in before november though.. I got the map of this route so might have to finish off my tires before the snow flies. Glad there was a good turnout despite the unfavorable weather. well done doc

I would have made it, bit of a communication breakdown, ultimately it came down to not really wanting to ride all that way there in the cold, to ride the loop, then ride all the way home to then go to my bachelor party that night.. I"d have been too wiped out to really enjoy myself.

I'll definately have to sneak a road trip in before november though.. I got the map of this route so might have to finish off my tires before the snow flies. Glad there was a good turnout despite the unfavorable weather. well done doc

the time was pushed back a lot armith, thats why i didnt push you to come since i remember you telling me about ur bach party, by the time i got back it was already 8:30, and that even after we broke the ride up in the middle

I pm'd you the link to the clip hope it works ok.

wow good clarity, thx for the clip wish you were at the end of the group so we had many more riders included in that,

hope to get more from others, all i need is just couple of mins of good clip, once you edit it out upload in a free site like this mediafire.com etc and pm me the clip thats all

once again thx shadow

edit: are u using gopro2?

Edited by NinjaDoc

Yea hero2, it was hard to pick 2 min out off 2 hrs lol. I really like those corners that are in that clip that's why i cut those. Geza was in front of me, i don't remember the names of the other 2in front one was a Vstorm and other a bmw.

u have some thing from inside the restaurant?

i think jdon rode with fast guys he might have some from that group, even crossing an intersection is fine where every one is slow and most are included

I think i got a clip off all the fast guys passing when they went the wrong way and caught back up to pass us. Ill look for it hope i didn't delete it :( i cleaned my sd card out and didn't think.

I think i got a clip off all the fast guys passing when they went the wrong way and caught back up to pass us. Ill look for it hope i didn't delete it :( i cleaned my sd card out and didn't think.

i think i got that on my rear ward cam, so its cool

my cam died before we got to the twists lol, i got a clip of the fast group passing and the beginning of the ride tho, ill edit it up and send it your way once i post it. cam was dead by the time we got to the restaurant.