Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

i wanted to post a lot fo details prior to ride, but the ride just resurrected so fast last night i didnt get time to post those.

Those details included the break place, the type of pace to expect. coz after todays ride many might have realized to go up or one down etc. hopefully next time will correct this as well,

I was considering going to the intermediate group myself, but i figured id stick with the group I road down with. I have an Idea....cruisers, baggers, and all harleys, in their own lol

We were doing the same...wanted to stay with who we rode down with. We almost needed our own group since there were 8 of us.

Thanks Doc for throwing this shindig together. I had a great time. Thanks to the leads and sweeps for stepping up to the task. Good to meet some new people. It sounds like some people got bit by the twisty bug. Sorry I can't help---never did find a cure. I am officially addicted to 83 and 78 thanks to Uncle Punk and thanks Tod for another fine tow. I feel like I'm 18 again when I ride like that. Hope everyone had a good time and got home safe and sound.

On the way back home we had a POS civic trying to race us on 33 funny stuff.

That was some funny shit. Nice meeting all of the new folks I hadn't before, had an awesome time on the ride and then a hell of a lot of fun running up through athens and around hocking on the way home.