Woud you wear these?

Turbotom09

Im 5'7" about 160ish...i wear like a 30-32 waist. A 30 is snug and a 32 is a bit loose, my gun fills the gap.

I would definitely like to find a really nice used 1 piece, but these are right here in front of me with no searching around lol.

What are the weak spots/downsides to these?

I'd say 2-3 days you should be okay, however the thing I see is being a budget suit and just starting out, if you go down(You probably will at some point), the seams and the quality of the leather just won't be there. I don't think at least. If you wait like 1-2 more months you are about to see some serious unloading of suits, discounts on STG, and all kinds of bargins at the end of the race season. So if you aren't trying to rock this out this season, then save your $, you can EASILY get a better suit used after the season is over.

If you are trying to get things on the track now it may be worth it in the short run, but I doubt you'd ever be able to sell this like you would a quality suit.

Definitely check out Iron Pony too, they had some AGV suits CHEAP, like under 300 I believe.

Wait found it, you're welcome, I'll take BJs or ZJs as payment.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/ByBrandpage.asp/Brand/ZERO-60

Shit, NM still not AGV brand, they DID have some though once upon a time.

Thanks for a good reply! Maybe I will hold off and try to find something...are there any specific ones to look for? Agv? Any to stay away from at all costs?

Id really like to take this completely serious, and safety is #1. That being said i also dont want to spend $1500 on a brand new top notch suit, i just want to be protected. Thanks again. I dont do bj's for payment, maybe a rj though:supergay:

Tom, Lets ride over to I.P and you can try some suits on. They run some decent deals in store, and you can try them on right there.

some knock off brand, but you can try on in store, and not play guess.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product_list.asp/brand/ZERO%2D60/Class3/One%20Piece%20Suits/Class2/Suits/Class1/STREET%20PRODUCTS

Edited by oldschoolsdime92