DucRx again - look no further, he's the best.

bambam

DucRx came through big time for me.

I told Paul how ugly I thought his bike was, so rather than smack me in the teeth, he found me one.... a red Multistrada 1100S with next to no miles, perfect condition, full Termignoni etc etc, for next to nothing. After I snapped it up, he did a technical inspection for me, trailered it, freshened up it's juicy bits, fresh tires etc and all for silly low cost. The bike is basically brand new. And simply brilliant to ride. He bent over backwards to fit everything into my weird and inflexible schedule. Thanks mate.

This DucRx guy is a motorcycle zealot - he really looks after his customers.

While I was there today, he even defended the honor of a sad looking Suzuki Katana that was under his care, against cruel insults from the peanut gallery. That is love..

he even defended the honor of a sad looking Suzuki Katana that was under his care, against cruel insults from the peanut gallery. That is love..

I wonder how much THAT customer is paying him, because whatever it is, that proves his allegiance can be bought.

He may have to defend the honor of my SV1k shortly.

Tim, I still have the Supersport... she's my honeybun, I can never get rid of her. Ticked over 54K on Friday... so she's a good old girl.

Hoblick, I admit I was really looking hard at the 1200S Touring and had started talking to a couple of dealers but the price just made me queasy. So I went with the plain old 'Ugly' model. Rather than the new fangled 'Ugliest' model.

I think I'll be okay as long as I'm careful never to look at it from the front.

IMG_0368.JPG

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh.....

IMG_0365.JPG

Back on topic.

No matter how ugly your bike is, or how besmirched, DucRx will look after it.

He's a mad bastard, but he loves your bike!!

Edited by bambam
Back on topic
  • Upvote 1

Tim, I still have the Supersport... she's my honeybun, I can never get rid of her. Ticked over 54K on Friday... so she's a good old girl.

Hoblick, I admit I was really looking hard at the 1200S Touring and had started talking to a couple of dealers but the price just made me queasy. So I went with the plain old 'Ugly' model. Rather than the new fangled 'Ugliest' model.

I think I'll be okay as long as I'm careful never to look at it from the front.

IMG_0368.JPG

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh.....

IMG_0365.JPG

Back on topic.

No matter how ugly your bike is, or how besmirched, DucRx will look after it.

He's a mad bastard, but he loves your bike!!

Everyone one I know with a 1st gen MTS loves it. And by everyone, I mean Pauly.

Good that you'rekeeping the 900SS. Two bikes makes for a happy garage. That reminds me, I need another one :)

Edited by Tpoppa