Slow paced ride 9-15-12

Uncle Punk

Did he buy an s or an r? If he can't do wheelies on either there is something wrong with the bike or he's just not trying.

I'm not sure which model he bought I'm not sure of what year it is 2001 or 2003. I'm sure he is getting it in the air just maybe not able to ride it around all day. This ride is not about stunting, I want to help him to become a safer more confident rider, more speed is usually a result of that but speed is not the main goal.

Before or after we get together? Would be a good shakedown... assuming we get together at the butt crack of dawn.

What are you guys up to? I'm not sure if Jinu was serious about joining but I would like to have another experienced guy with us. That would allow me to ride in front and behind.

Oh I wasn't suggesting he do freeway balance point whoolies. The bike is capable of it tho. It's definitely way too heavy to stunt tho, and suffers badly from oil foaming and starvation if you try anything higher than 45* or a few blocks. I would like to join this ride but it starts too early, is too long and too far away for my tender buttcheeks.

Before or after we get together? Would be a good shakedown... assuming we get together at the butt crack of dawn.

Damn you and your stupid bike maintenance!

:cry:

If there was a way for you to get everything over to Steve's Friday evening I'd just do everything needed short of tire mounting. Which we could probably get done in the AM and MAYBE make this. But making this happen is all on YOU.

Edited by r1crusher

This just got blown up; Nephew Punk's fiancée has reminded him that he has marriage counseling Saturday morning and won't be able to ride. We have rescheduled for Sunday morning at 9:00AM.

I will do both days if needed in case anyone made plans to do this on Saturday. Let me know if you were planning to do this and haven't spoke up publicly yet.

First post will be changed to reflect the new plans.

I'm definitely interested in getting out sometime this weekend, and since I haven't been on the bike much in the last couple months, a slower pace would be welcome.

Either day is fine with me - Is Sunday @ 9:00 the final plan?

I would probably meet you guys somewhere further South, maybe in Millersburg (probably ~10:00ish?). Just let me know and I'll adjust accordingly.