Slow paced ride 9-15-12

Uncle Punk

Upon more reflection about riding Saturday I'm going to flake out of that and only ride Sunday. Leaving from 82 & 83 at 9:00AM expecting to stop at the Speedway in Millersburg about 10:10AM, plan to do the 296 mile loop back to original start. I will update the first post with map of route. We should be in Coshocton 20 minutes after we leave Millersburg but I can give a time for when that will be.

Upon more reflection about riding Saturday I'm going to flake out of that and only ride Sunday. Leaving from 82 & 83 at 9:00AM expecting to stop at the Speedway in Millersburg about 10:10AM, plan to do the 296 mile loop back to original start. I will update the first post with map of route. We should be in Coshocton 20 minutes after we leave Millersburg but I can give a time for when that will be.

Good deal.

I'll plan on being in Millersburg @ 10:00 ready to roll when you guys arrive.

I may be up for a ride tomorrow. Any time frame or route in mind?
LOL I was hoping whoever was down to ride tomorrow had one in mind. I only moved up here a little while ago don't know any good roads around here.

Sent from my iPhone

I am hoping to squeeze in a ride tomorrow afternoon around 3:00, we can meet in magnolia. Have a different thread about it

Oil, check

tire pressures, check

chain cleaned and lubed, check

I found my breath guard and chin deflector for my helmet too, it will be cold until we leave Millersburg. I will not be enjoying the cold straight boring ride to get there.

See you guys in the morning.

(I.P. nothing about my stalking?)

well, if you guys see this in the morning, let me know what your plans are to meet at millersburg. if i dont see anything, i'll either:

cry, go back to bed

wake up late, say "fuck it", go back to bed

wake up early enough, get to bolivar and head to millersburg from there somehow

hopefully, for once, it'll be option 3. it would be better to make the ride to millersburg with company, but i'll try to get there regardless.

Gonna be a chilly start, but looking like a great day otherwise.

Hey' date=' Jinu. I sent you a text. I can meet you at the Canton Starbucks, on the strip. We'd need to leave the parking lot no later than 9:15 to make it to Millersburg by 10:00.[/quote']

I can meet you guys down there. Will probably try to arrive ~9:00.