Slow paced ride 9-15-12

Uncle Punk

I'm still trying to figure out how this was a so called slow paced ride????

I called my nephew Monday, lets ride this weekend, sure how about Saturday, hey everyone I'm going to take a noob riding Saturday on a slow paced instructional ride join if interested, nephew says can't make it cause he didn't check his plans, change date to Sunday same deal, Friday nephew says can't make that either because he has to go to his sister's wedding shower, U.P. sad doesn't want to go riding but told people he would, meeting place 82 & 83 yes no noobs can ride different pace if no one in Millersburg fucks it up, only one guy in Millersburg waiting and he is a good rider should be fun day, east side crew shows up after getting gas for the tractor, nine bikes all good riders, U.P. has fun and remembers to slow down sometimes to 70 between curves, Kia over achieves, U.P. shows his ass, split off from half of the group on 60 when crossing 62, 300 miles home in less than seven hours, make fun of nephew, nephew now has two strikes for flaking out, one more strike and nephew no ride with U.P.

This was my fourth ride for this season, not counting the Deal's Gap trip. Two rides had wrecks, one of them with multiple. I lead at some point on all of these rides but the common rider on the rides with wrecks is Jinx, which I got to tell him about yesterday.

I also got to see a very much neglected black ZX10 in search of an attentive rider.

I made it past him but it wasn't because I was out accelerating him quickly, when we were running out of road I stayed in it farther into the corner that I was comfortable with, probably my hardest braking maneuver this riding season. I don't know why he decided to drive down the middle of the road after that.

183324_307599716014194_612629805_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

That is too funny, thanks for the laugh, +rep.

It was nice meeting you, you old squid, you kept me from being the old guy on the ride.

If you identify yourself as a monkey to be offended by the comment then maybe you should be offended. If anyone from my family acts like an animal feel free to call them any type of name you choose.

progress.gif

Edited by Uncle Punk