my track bike build

candybluzx6

Fact, if you aren't running GP you honestly are losing time, I 100% believe that. Like Brandon at Jennings going into the kink, leaned over to the left, can't really grab an up shit(yes shit), at 120+ leaned over unless its GP.

But yeah, I have 1 day left on my Mich front and unless the prices come down on those I may have to swap to the dark side too.

I just wanna go fast and ass rape all of you.

PS What was this thread about or does that even matter at his point?

^Doesn't matter.

The Pirelli's are better than the Michelin's anyway, IMO. I'm just worried about the 190 rear with the Dunlop, I don't know why really. (They only come in 190, correct?)

The Dunlop 190 is made for a 600cc 5.5" rim.

Pirellis like to move a bunch under the bike which is something that makes me a little uneasy. Bill also noticed that the wear is not as good as the 'lops.

The Dunlop 190 is made for a 600cc 5.5" rim.

Pirellis like to move a bunch under the bike which is something that makes me a little uneasy. Bill also noticed that the wear is not as good as the 'lops.

That movement from the Pirelli's (especially from the front under hard braking) did take a second to get used to.

Did you have to make any major ride height adjustments with the Dunlop's, Taft? And how much is a set of these normally?

Edit: I got pretty good wear from the Pirelli's, definitely waaaaay better than the Michelin's.

Edited by Hollywood33

That movement from the Pirelli's (especially from the front under hard braking) did take a second to get used to.

Did you have to make any major ride height adjustments with the Dunlop's, Taft? And how much is a set of these normally?

Edit: I got pretty good wear from the Pirelli's, definitely waaaaay better than the Michelin's.

On my 09 zx6, I have the forks flush with the top triple. The rear I have at stock height right now because 35motorsports told me to try that first since the 09 gets more chatter if you put too much weight bias towards the front.

Bill came from Dunlops and tried Pirellis and just wasn't really expecting the wear difference. He also didn't change any set up on the bike from when he ran the Dunlops. He just adjusted the Pirellis psi to the recommended setting.

It would take much less effort for you to destroy his bike. It is after all a gixxer and you have the touch of death when it comes to those.

A simple "I'm gonna come over there and sit on you" stare should make it just commit suicide on the spot.