65 degree Saturday spirit

NinjaDoc

~11:00 is fine with me.

If I need to break off and head out early to get home, I should be able to do so fairly easily.

See u then will

11:00 would be fine with me, I have to leave my house at 8:00 for the 90 mile ride to Bolivar. 9 would be a little warmer.
I need to get out & ride with this contingent of OR at least once this year. I'll see you guys at 11:00 tomorrow.

Will be nice to meet new faces, one thing - moderate pace only from us, pace won't be any where near those UP rides. :D

Anyone want to ride down with me tomorrow? I'm in Avon Lake, maybe meet somewhere down 83?

So the pace is going to be "moderate"? What are we talking here? lol

Sent from my iPhone

I'm just slabbin' 480 to 77 from N. Ridgeville. (83 is just as straight most of the way & I can make better time on the superslab). Nothing personal but it's not really worth the extra effort in the early & the cold to take the time to meet up just to drone together. Hope to see you at the DQ in Bolivar.

shows 161 miles and at 3 hrs is the shortest route for me. Im seriously considering it but damn thats a long ride to meet up for a ride.

thats long ride gunner, i hope u get some one to ride around down south, if not always welcome to join, wont be a waste of time i promise :D

We'll be out and about...as always...in de woods...lemme know if you iz headed to area. Holmes, Kershocton, Knox, Ashland, Licking.....oh yeah...Whit's frozen custard in downtown Kershocton still open....ta ta.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

Ill make my mind up in the morning if I will join in on this ride. If I do Ill have to leave by 8am in order to get there by 11am. The route will take at least 2hr then 3 hours back. Thats an easy 8-10 hour day. and Easily 3 tanks of gas and 400+ miles...

I might actually make this one, bald tire be damned. I'll post up in the morning if I'm gonna go so please check this thread before you head out from Bolivar. If I haven't by 10:30 I won't be making it.

hope to see ya there im walking out the door in about 15 minutes