new girl

ninjachic

also since I havent been on this more than 30 days, this thing will only let me send a message every 2 hours. So if anyone wants to pm, try sending me an email to alainn.siochan@gmail.com instead. at least for now.

Is this some sort of a pics for pics invite?:D

P.S. You're awful chatty...You sure you ain't chattin to twist the knife on your old BF...

• Upvote 1

Is this some sort of a pics for pics invite?:D

P.S. You're awful chatty...You sure you ain't chattin to twist the knife on your old BF...

Nah!!!!! I'm just here to meet new people to ride with since the old bf was the only one I did ride with. Turns out this place is almost as interesting as catching up on Sons of Anarchy.

When it comes to women, (single women) it's every man for himself. If you don't take your shot, someone else will. No one's going to hold your hand and wait for you, go out and take what you want.

What one man didn't appreciate and threw away, there's always one out there to pick up the pieces and show a woman why it didn't work out anyway. It takes one guy to make all the rest look like a Bobby Brown or Mel Gibson lol.

When it comes to women, (single women) it's every man for himself. If you don't take your shot, someone else will. No one's going to hold your hand and wait for you, go out and take what you want.

What one man didn't appreciate and threw away, there's always one out there to pick up the pieces and show a woman why it didn't work out anyway. It takes one guy to make all the rest look like a Bobby Brown or Mel Gibson lol.

oh i'ma girl who knows what she wants.

And then theres guys like me who's kinky wild side ruins her for all other men

I make fifty shades of grey look like a preteen first boy girl party make out session in the hallway closet :p

I make fifty shades of grey look like a preteen first boy girl party make out session in the hallway closet :p

:lol: oh boy youre making me wet just thinking about that :p

:lol: That book was incredibly lame and poorly written! It was laying around at one point, so i read half of it and kept waiting for these crazy erotic moments...probably about as disappointed as when Jenna will run out of batteries looking at a certain picture! :p

:lol: That book was incredibly lame and poorly written! It was laying around at one point, so i read half of it and kept waiting for these crazy erotic moments...probably about as disappointed as when Jenna will run out of batteries looking at a certain picture! :p

yea that reminds me I do need to buy more batteries.

If I was working it, we already done dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse knocked back several Margaritas and be settling in to watch SOA whilst trying to keep your hands off me in eager anticipation of what was going to happen to you on the next commercial.

Instead, I'm playing tug o war with the puppy and surfing the net in waiting for the show to start........so no, I'm not working it. ;)

If I was working it, we already done dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse knocked back several Margaritas and be settling in to watch SOA whilst trying to keep your hands off me in eager anticipation of what was going to happen to you on the next commercial.

Instead, I'm playing tug o war with the puppy and surfing the net in waiting for the show to start........so no, I'm not working it. ;)

youve got a problem with that. I would never go to spaghetti warehouse....I dont eat wheat.