new girl

ninjachic

Nope, just the opposite. Peaked your curiosity. Now you really wanna know and since I told the other talent I perform you're thinking to yourself either way you're a winner and gonna make atleast 1 O face. ;)

haha good luck with that. I bet you cant even handle a girl like me

People with Bewbs tend to make for good intros here, this place is full of perverts. :nono:

haha I've noticed!!!!!

also since I havent been on this more than 30 days, this thing will only let me send a message every 2 hours. So if anyone wants to pm, try sending me an email to alainn.siochan@gmail.com instead. at least for now.

most guys slack off in that area ;)

Keyword...most. The woman gets off 1st and foremost before anything.

atleast 1 O face. ;)

lol. Just one? Anyone can do that, you're not giving yourself enough credit.

haha good luck with that. I bet you cant even handle a girl like me

I've had a few say this to me, and then i usually get the "i can't keep up with you" comment, or wtf did i get myself into look. :lol:

• Upvote 1

also since I havent been on this more than 30 days, this thing will only let me send a message every 2 hours. So if anyone wants to pm, try sending me an email to alainn.siochan@gmail.com instead. at least for now.

Well arent you a popular one round here then when you got sooo many horny pervs PMing you that you gotta post an email :lol:

Keyword...most. The woman gets off 1st and foremost before anything.

lol. Just one? Anyone can do that, you're not giving yourself enough credit.

I've had a few say this to me, and then i usually get the "i can't keep up with you" comment, or wtf did i get myself into look. :lol:

hahahahahahahaha WOW!!!!

I dont wait in line, people in line have nothing to set them apart thus is why they are waiting. I dont need to wait in line, play your cards wrong and you may find out why :p

haha really? You gotta at least give the other guys a fair shot!!!!