new girl

ninjachic

welcome

riding tips...

take the MSF course... stay alert and aware... expect stupidity from others on the road... ride at your own pace.

ORDN tips...

Don't mind the leg humpers, be aware of the high level of snark, and don't take things too seriously.

Tips:

Hold onto the hips, or a part of the bike...no wrapping your arms around the waist.

If you bump helmets(turtle kiss), it's not your fault...the person in front of you needs more practice.

You get on second, and don't dismount until the person in front knows you're going to dismount. On second, off first.

Lean with the turn.

Wear gear, stay pretty. Missing teeth and scars are only attractive on dudes.

I'm sure I'll think of more...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wait wait wait... I think you misunderstand, unlike you, she has a bike, so she doesn't want tips on how to ride on the back..... that's you...:D

Girls actually ride their own motorcycles?

That's dangerous.

Any chick that has time to be riding a motorcycle isn't doing enough baking and vacuuming.

Girls actually ride their own motorcycles?

That's dangerous.

Any chick that has time to be riding a motorcycle isn't doing enough baking and vacuuming.

I suck at baking but I am one hell of a good cook and I do do plenty of cooking!!!!

:welcome:

Pay no attention to the bikeless:trollface:

Dont be too surprised when someone on OR wants you to :tits:

Take the MSF course in the spring, sooner you sign up the sooner youll get in class and the longer youll have to put the training to good use. Try to be ATGATT, however it is your choice.