Free beer!!!!

max power

No shit, free beer.

I have about a case of various beers that my tasteless friends have left here over the past summer and its free to the first person to show up and take it.

Yes, you'll have to prove you are over 21 (dont want our OR lawyer wannabees to start freakin out)

This assortment of fine swill includes, but is not limited to: Bud Platinum, about 8 Sores Light, 3 Great Lakes Christmas Ale, a big ass Beast Light Ice!,

some of that Summer Shandy piss water, a couple disgusting Lienenkrugels and a Little Kings Cream Ale!

:puke:

This shit aint fit to shoot, but its yours for the unbelievable price of FREE!

Delivery not available.

Edited by max power

holy shit you have awful taste in beer if you're giving away Shandy and Xmas Ale

Shandy is pisswater for girls and last years xmas ale was not good.

Ill take the platinums

Gotta take them all.

Hold on to those, I'll take them All MP

Maybe

Piss off, Natty boy!

• 2 weeks later...
Warning to potential buyers: I inspected said free beers over the weekend. They do, indeed, look beat to shit. :D

With an endorsement like that how can I refuse? I'll be over by your place Friday morning. Sit said shitty beer on the trailer and I'll grab it. Roofies blend in better in shitty beer

I didn't do anything to them. I'm simply trying to make room in my garage fridge. These were all left here over the summer by my friends, many of whom have shitty tastes in beer.

Im just trying to help out pthers who also have shitty taste in beer. Didnt figure they would last long. I was wrong.