Best election day evar!

Tonik

Halo? Still making new editions of this game from the 90's?! Man, I am so out of the gaming loop.....gonna have to do something about that soon:D

But...but the original Halo: Combat Evolved wasn't released till 2001. I personally stopped after 3. They have claimed to stop Halo development so many times and then they keep doing more. I don't know how good 4 will be but I know Reach and ODST didn't appeal to me and apparently did not live up to 3 even.

my first impressions from playing last night and only having played Reach is that its similar game play but the graphics are way better and they added some sweet guns. The setup of multiplayer is also way better

I've never played campaign of any Halo, just multiplayer so thats all I have to go on

my first impressions from playing last night and only having played Reach is that its similar game play but the graphics are way better and they added some sweet guns. The setup of multiplayer is also way better

I've never played campaign of any Halo, just multiplayer so thats all I have to go on

Missing out dude two and three were the best. IMO reach the THE worst

From watching some videos it does look really crisp and the way the guns react/sound are much more realistic.

Missing out dude two and three were the best. IMO reach the THE worst

From watching some videos it does look really crisp and the way the guns react/sound are much more realistic.

wars was worst, followed by ODST

reach was on par with 1, but with better graphics (1 gets the edge for being revolutionary) tossup between 2 and 3