Black Friday 2012 Ads

Casper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bribe my sisters with lunch money (post-shopping drinking?!) to do some of my buying and still save money with the discounts!

I refuse to go anywhere that Friday. Day or two prior I buy a couple books, fill gas in car and grocery shop and make monster list of things to do inside. On the list is occasional calling the siblings to give pep talks!

Did it once in college for a TV for my fraternity room, never again, don't care if the kids want some special toy or anything. F that.

TV deals are solid, but today there is a 55inch 240HZ 1080p for 699 shipped on Amazon, yeah I'd do that before I ever stood in a line or suffered again.

Plus I work that day anymore because I do nothing and make $$ for it.

Not a deal worth that cluster fuck of fat mouthy women and hell bent dumbass power shoppers

:lol: this is part of the great reason why we go! Its hilarious. People need STUFF!!!!! and they need it for $2 less than they would have bought it yesterday!!! :p

Maybe the weather will be good enough to ride again this year. I'm the same as most here about the Black Friday dealings......I would eventually break a jaw on someone for shoving me around.......all because some chubby cunt just HAS to have the last IPOD :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I have never ever tried to leave the house on Black Friday and this year I actually have to work. :( So if any of you crazy black friday shoppers are gonna be at Polaris Mall here in columbus on Black Friday, I will be working at The Oil Bar from 6am-4pm. :D

I have never ever tried to leave the house on Black Friday and this year I actually have to work. :( So if any of you crazy black friday shoppers are gonna be at Polaris Mall here in columbus on Black Friday, I will be working at The Oil Bar from 6am-4pm. :D

I googled this as I thought it was a drinking establishment that I had not yet heard about.

I googled this as I thought it was a drinking establishment that I had not yet heard about.

haha. most people do but no it is not a drinking establishment. But it is a pretty interesting place and has really really good deals for christmas presents for the Females in your life.