Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I was confused because I thought u were Mexican? And it was a honor haha

:lol: I'm fairly certain that most people actually think I'm a Mexican until they meet me. As you noticed that is not the case though I do eat as many if not more burritos than an actual Mexican

Big thanks to Brandon and Tim for helping me get my POS home. Now to find out by it won't go over 50 MPH at 9k rpm.

Draining your oil on the side of the interstate doesn't help the situation.  :crazy:

• Upvote 2

:lol: I'm fairly certain that most people actually think I'm a Mexican until they meet me. As you noticed that is not the case though I do eat as many if not more burritos than an actual Mexican

haha yea I was shocked kinda

I was a mixed weekend for me. Great company, glad to get away and love the area as usual.BUT......I did not really fully enjoy the rides, and it had nothing to do the roads or who i rode with it was the bike. On the Vee it just seems like im just "driving" it not "riding" it. I feel i was just as quick as i was on my TL hell i even dragged peg a few times, but its just too cush and comfey, no thrills there. The best ride i had all weekend was taking the detour route from fontana to 129 that road was a blast on the Vee. so i dont know what i want to do prob end up selling it for somthing else, just dont know what i want.

Great weekend all the way around! Met some new friends and had a blast riding. The Saturday night party actually happening Friday night was a nice twist. Already looking forward to next year! Glad everyone made it home safe even with the several issues that were encountered.

I was a mixed weekend for me. Great company, glad to get away and love the area as usual.BUT......I did not really fully enjoy the rides, and it had nothing to do the roads or who i rode with it was the bike. On the Vee it just seems like im just "driving" it not "riding" it. I feel i was just as quick as i was on my TL hell i even dragged peg a few times, but its just too cush and comfey, no thrills there. The best ride i had all weekend was taking the detour route from fontana to 129 that road was a blast on the Vee. so i dont know what i want to do prob end up selling it for somthing else, just dont know what i want.

I miss my Strom, you interested in a C14?  :hello:

• Upvote 2

not thinking i want to go that big but have not ruled it out yet, plus i could not afford the price difference

You would fit better on it than me, and my 08 would not be much price diff over your 06. The C14's weight goes away when it gets rolling, and it can be ridden very briskly. If you are even a bit intrigued, let me know and maybe we can meet up sometime.

A 1000rr?

1 owner, never been down, never over 68mph, never wheelied, never on a track.

It can be yours Tim

not really thinking full fairing sport bike either, if i got another sporty it would be a nekid i4

You would fit better on it than me, and my 08 would not be much price diff over your 06. The C14's weight goes away when it gets rolling, and it can be ridden very briskly. If you are even a bit intrigued, let me know and maybe we can meet up sometime.

intrigued for sure

that detour road sucked haha