Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I'm about 115 miles north of knoxville, there was a big backup before Lexington and the rumors at the gas stop were that it was backed up for 3 hours, nobody moving, and that they heard there was a motorcyclist involved.    I hooked up with a group of 3 harleys who seemed like they knew where they were going, but I shoulda figured since one of them had balls hanging off the back of the harley that they didn't.  :D   They were cool though, and I stuck with them through lexington and hopped back on 75.  I felt like i was making pretty good time until that happened, bc I left cbus at 12:30.

I agree with ^^ I am going to need a cold beer when i get in ;)

** upon reading the news, the accident involved a deer, a semi, a boat, and an SUV, but no motorcycle.  that's kinda funny.

Edited by OsuMj

Someone definitely needs to hook up MJ with some cold ones.  

I had a heart string pulled reading her story yesterday and the jerk who wouldn't let the poor girl use his phone.  

Glad to hear she's okay and almost there.  

Someone definitely needs to hook up MJ with some cold ones.

I had a heart string pulled reading her story yesterday and the jerk who wouldn't let the poor girl use his phone.

Glad to hear she's okay and almost there.

I want to punch that kid in the face!!!!