Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I had a great time and meet some really fun people. Would love to come again if Chris will have me again... maybe next year I can get a little faster but am proud of myself I rode it.. slow but oh well..

We had a blast with you guys as well... Maybe I can get Amber to take some seat time and she can ride a little as well....

Chris' Sammichmaker doesn't like me because he called her fat and I didn't defend her honor. FTR, I did not call her fat. I just didn't disagree when he called her fat. Her posterier dimensions may very well be on the higher end of approaching catastrophic implosion, or.. they may not. I'm not saying, either way.

Then again... she may have just been drunk. Sounds like that's a safe bet. Still, glad she got to ride and have a good time. That's the point. :)[/quote I was messing around I liked everyone and had a great time (drunk yes I was). I don't think I'm fat and that is all that matters.. oh and okay with my posterior dimensions also sir....

They're Jäger Bombs. Chris just has his own names for them lol

I like to clarify so people don't confuse beer or red bull. Love red bull the company, not the product. Monster works better for me. Thanks to the MT and Hutch.

• Upvote 1

Loved the gap!

On the way back we did pass a few cars from OH with bikes on trailers...One had a blue, green and yellow (maybe a red one not sure) sport bike on the trailer. I was wondering if they were from this group.

I was the one riding passed you in the storm with the red full rain suit on....lol

Loved the gap!

On the way back we did pass a few cars from OH with bikes on trailers...One had a blue, green and yellow (maybe a red one not sure) sport bike on the trailer. I was wondering if they were from this group.

I was the one riding passed you in the storm with the red full rain suit on....lol

We had a silver FZ1 a yellow and black FZ6 and a green ninja. We saw you at Wendy's and then on the highway. We knew it was you :)

I like to clarify so people don't confuse beer or red bull. Love red bull the company, not the product. Monster works better for me. Thanks to the MT and Hutch.

That be the way we do it here in the stix, you're welcome lol

Just tastes better with Monster, we also use root beer in a pinch.

I see you are in Huber too!!! We should go riding some time!!

Awesome!!!  I guess you guys stayed drier than us...lol

You knew it was me as in, Fazerlady from the forum??? 

Yeah, I'm in Huber.  I'm down to ride some :)  Yes I knew it was you.  I saw your post about leaving with two others and a chase car.  I also just remember shit in a quasi creeper way LOL.  I'm glad you all made it back safe.  That rain sucked...not for us in the truck, but I'm sure it sucked.  :rain:

she can also come ride with me if that would make her comfertable as well!

That'd help, however, there are some things needing to be done.

1- get her to agree (ensure its her idea though)

2- get a bike

3- MSF course

Then ride!!!

Edited by jdonn
  • Upvote 2

Awesome!!!  I guess you guys stayed drier than us...lol

You knew it was me as in, Fazerlady from the forum??? 

Green Knights? If so, we were getting pissed at your chase vehicle following you all so closely. LOL

i don't discriminate.  i would've gotten an fz6 if i could find a good deal on one.  i just happened to find a good deal (or at least, what i thought was a good deal at the time) on an fz1 near me first.