Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

i met ya on the 129 over look, i love your bike man.

Yep, you and Karl and Tim if I recall. I'm pretty sure I have vid of you going down the dragon although I think you were 2 bikes ahead of me.

The guy I was with when we met you, I had just met an hour before (he was with the FZ1 gang) is the one that went off the road on 28 and cracked his frame. I have vid of that too but my GoPro was fogged so the quality sucks. Once I parse the video, I'll post some up.

I had a lot of people check out my bike during the trip...it's nothing special as far as Z1000's are concerned. You just don't see many of them around - especially in the orange/white scheme.

Yep, you and Karl and Tim if I recall. I'm pretty sure I have vid of you going down the dragon although I think you were 2 bikes ahead of me.

The guy I was with when we met you, I had just met an hour before (he was with the FZ1 gang) is the one that went off the road on 28 and cracked his frame. I have vid of that too but my GoPro was fogged so the quality sucks. Once I parse the video, I'll post some up.

I had a lot of people check out my bike during the trip...it's nothing special as far as Z1000's are concerned. You just don't see many of them around - especially in the orange/white scheme.

">http://IMG_0626.jpg i like the orange and white looks sharp, i remember the fz1 guy he was behind me and sucks he went off was it that same day?

Edited by Dying Shadow

Did you take the Fizzer down? I met a bunch of OR guys but I think I missed you.

i did! i was the annoying asshole with the loud scooter roaming around the cabin area.

i dont know if i saw you though.

yup it was nice meeting you man

Edited by 2talltim

i'm going to turbo my scooter for next trip out. i want to be the scootemon maste

Hopefully we don't get into an arms race on who's scooter has more HP. Let's just keep it the way it is now. The Honda 150i is quieter and faster :crazy:

Edited by turnone

Hopefully we don't get into an arms race on who's scooter has more HP. Let's just keep it the way it is now. The Honda 150i is quieter and faster :crazy:

DO IT!!!!!! If you don't have the fastest scooter, you're a pussy.

• Upvote 2

screw that, i'll just slap on a couple stickers and then we'll see what's what.