Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I refuse to ride because I'm not good at riding????? Huh, riding and learning makes one a better rider.

Good to see you are still coming.

And those skipping out, you will regret it. The gap is a wonderful place to be. Great biking and car culture. A lot of friendly folks, food and twisties.

Track days are a few times per month, easy to do another one of those before or after.

Chris

:werd: what the slow poke said ^^

Well' date=' on a more pleasant note, this fat kid is back in business. If I don't get the Multistrada ready in time, I'll just take Isabella. :)[/quote']

Are we still riding down? I need to know what to request off work.

Well' date=' on a more pleasant note, this fat kid is back in business. If I don't get the Multistrada ready in time, I'll just take Isabella. :)[/quote']

This greatly pleases me to hear!

You actually setting up a ride for Sunday?

You and I are going :lol: figured we'd include those two asking for help. I really wasn't planning on publicizing it much more than that. You can if you want. This will probably be the last ride my tires have left in them.

behoooold

the ugliest bike i have ever owned (and I have owned a 1125CR and TW200, 2 truly hideous bikes)

procured special for street duty. like short bus special:

942017_10102939444855865_1229544436_n.jpg

935057_10102939445280015_1811605776_n.jpg

behoooold

the ugliest bike i have ever owned (and I have owned a 1125CR and TW200, 2 truly hideous bikes)

Sweet...finally grabbed one, eh? How you liking it?

• Upvote 1

Sweet...finally grabbed one, eh? How you liking it?

it is a great great bike. it will stave off my blood lust for a multistrada for a good while i think. it's funny cause the guy i bought this from sold this bike cause he had picked up a multi S touring. brief moment of insane jealousy, and then i rode the FZ. no regrets! the maroon beast is a blast to ride!

it is a great great bike. it will stave off my blood lust for a multistrada for a good while i think. it's funny cause the guy i bought this from sold this bike cause he had picked up a multi S touring. brief moment of insane jealousy, and then i rode the FZ. no regrets! the maroon beast is a blast to ride!

Awesome...it's very much like my Z, sporty with a measure of comfort.

Back to two spots open thanks to Kman for stepping up an taking a spot thanks man.

I'm pretty sure I'm in. Unless something ridiculous last minute thing happens, I'm planning on being there.

Congrats on the pickup! Also welcome to the fizzer club, where no matter how ugly you are, you're still better looking than your bike.

• Upvote 1

behoooold

942017_10102939444855865_1229544436_n.jpg

935057_10102939445280015_1811605776_n.jpg

The TW is definitely uglier, but that screen is hideous. Youre gonna love it. Get on FZ1OA and have Eddie upgrade your seat.

You and I are going :lol: figured we'd include those two asking for help. I really wasn't planning on publicizing it much more than that. You can if you want. This will probably be the last ride my tires have left in them.

Time and place up to you

Looks like I'll be there as well - but staying at a hotel in Alcoa.

Will try to get down to where everyone else is staying and meet up for a ride one day.

Does anyone possibly have any open spots on their trailer? I was speaking to Dying Shadow an he's gonna try an make the trip. My trailer is gonna be full if OSUMJ does come I've got plenty of room in my cabin and suv just not on my trailer. Thanks