Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

SHIT!!! D rings, i knew i was forgeting something

thats a good point, I should probably toss a D ring or 2 on their since I'll have 2 bikes on it for the trip down.....hmmm

Anyone in cleveland area riding down that wants to ride down with me? Or hell, Columbus even.

What day/days are going to be the main riding days at Deals? What are the other plans? I assume guys aren't going to be riding up and down the Dragon for 3 days?

Friday and Saturday are the main days.

If I don't touch the dragon the entire time I wouldn't be missing anything or sad lol

This! Driving in on it will probably be my only trip down the dragon. Much better roads in the area.

What day/days are going to be the main riding days at Deals? What are the other plans? I assume guys aren't going to be riding up and down the Dragon for 3 days?

Nothing is ever planned and thats what makes this trip great! there will be all sorts of differant paced and differant experianced riders, usually we have a fire thursday and people with like interests make plans to ride on Friday and others like too sleep till 10am :D instead of waking up at the crack of dawn. There are 3 pools at Fontana, places to eat etc. if you want to spend a day riding the gap and local stuff along with relaxing you can do that, and then there is the thousands of miles you can ride of great roads and never be on the same one twice if you want to do that. All up to you and your likes.

And i give 0 shits about using the word there wrong. :D

This! Driving in on it will probably be my only trip down the dragon. Much better roads in the area.

So you're driving in and out this year!?! Looks like the pilot is handing over the controls in Alcoa and hitting the beverage cart. :trollface:

Edited by cmh_sprint

Nothing is ever planned and thats what makes this trip great! there will be all sorts of differant paced and differant experianced riders, usually we have a fire thursday and people with like interests make plans to ride on Friday and others like too sleep till 10am :D instead of waking up at the crack of dawn. There are 3 pools at Fontana, places to eat etc. if you want to spend a day riding the gap and local stuff along with relaxing you can do that, and then there is the thousands of miles you can ride of great roads and never be on the same one twice if you want to do that. All up to you and your likes.

And i give 0 shits about using the word there wrong. :D

Bubby, you better come riding with us this year.

So you're driving in and out this year!?! :trollface:

Sure, if you don't mind white nuckles. :D

So you're driving in and out this year!?! :trollface:

holy shit I just realized the absolute best part of Pauly trailering with us again, I won't have to drive in or out on the Dragon :D

Enjoy the trip guys! Just got back from my trip to the gap and SC; it was everything I hoped for. Even with an early lowside(check the new avatar), dragging the bike out from a ravine, and a bunch of rain; I'd do it over in a heartbeat....and hopefully am, after I get more vacation in July.

Enjoy the trip guys! Just got back from my trip to the gap and SC; it was everything I hoped for. Even with an early lowside(check the new avatar), dragging the bike out from a ravine, and a bunch of rain; I'd do it over in a heartbeat....and hopefully am, after I get more vacation in July.

That's a photo worth paying for (and not just in bike repairs)...

Chris

That's a photo worth paying for (and not just in bike repairs)...

Chris

There are a lot to choose from :Dhttp://moonshinephoto.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPage.aspx?e=8927271&g=0CVY010206

Plus all the non-wreck ones from the next day. I plan on picking up a few once I get a chance to dig through and make sure I have seen them all; if nothing else, to repay them for the bandages and duct tape he gave me. He also happened to have a rope to pull the bike out with. Great guy, along with the crew I was riding with and the guys that stopped to lend a hand. So thankful for all them being there.

Bike repairs...nothing a little duct tape and zip ties couldn't "fix" to ride for the next 3 days. That shit will buff right out. :D Check out the zip tie weave brake light holder: http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK01DC080972&po=978&pc=3877

Edited by RHill

Pretty sure I saw a turkey in those pics' date=' Ryan. :eek:[/quote']

damn turkeys....too bad the only damage(that I know of so far) is the lower fairings and the tail fairing.

I like #22 & #24

you mean the "ninja kick" and "dayum how the hell are we getting this out of here :(" look