Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I had already had a trip to the area planned for this weekend. I will be leaving Thursday morning from Elyria (near Cleveland) and taking all backroads to get there. If anybody wants to ride down with me let me know. As of now I'm rolling solo. I'm riding a FJR1300 and plan in making good time and other than taking a few pics along the way I prefer to put the miles on.

I had already had a trip to the area planned for this weekend. I will be leaving Thursday morning from Elyria (near Cleveland) and taking all backroads to get there. If anybody wants to ride down with me let me know. As of now I'm rolling solo. I'm riding a FJR1300 and plan in making good time and other than taking a few pics along the way I prefer to put the miles on.

I'd ride down with you. I live in Sheffield lake, so you're on the way lol. I just got new tires about 2000 miles ago... When you all say to have fresh tires, is that fresh enough? Knowing that I won't be doing any knee dragging in corners or anything, I mean.

Just wanna point out that we're 4 weeks away. It can't come soon enough!

My vacation starts in 3 weeks, taking the wife and kiddos down to Myrtle beach from the 1st to the 5th, then the gap with you fags the 6th to the 9th. Gonna be a lot of miles in 9 days, I CANT WAIT!!!:D

Is there a discount code I need to book this? It's charging $137 a night for a lodge room..

When your booking tell them your part of the Ohio Riders group they have different pricing. Check the first post in the thread.

No camping for me. Don't have room for my tent and everything else, so I'm bringing a couple changes of clothes and that's about it.

Why dont you see if Under psi will split the lodge room with you....

Do well need a 2013 preparedness thread?...:rolleyes:...:lol:

I'd thought about that my vacation starts today when I clock out. I'm working on getting someone to weld up the braces an I'll have to wire up the trailer, lights an deck.