Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Gonna need some pics, kinda figure since he old that means she is too. :D

She was at the CPR class.

Not old 32. And for your info youngin, women over 30 are better in the bedroom than any 21yo by far. You'll learn that sooner or later. And their insecurities and inhabitions are gone, naked parties happen often. ;)

Not old 32. And for your info youngin, women over 30 are better in the bedroom than any 21yo by far. You'll learn that sooner or later. And their insecurities and inhabitions are gone, naked parties happen often. ;)

This. You couldn't pay me to get with a 20 something chick again.

Insecure and full of themselves all at the same time.

:lol::lol::lol::cheers:

She was at the CPR class.

Yep. Carie coming?
I think she might. Trying to convince her she'll have a good time. She doesn't want to be the only one not riding and get hassled for it. Told her she could chill by the pool, go to Cherokee and/or Pigeon Forge, etc. Would be a nice getaway for her if she comes. I think she'd have fun. And Lord knows she'll outdrink Gump and Bad. :lol:

My and Tim's women won't be riding for sure as well as Adams. So there's 3 for sure. Devon will be there and doubt she's doing any riding.

Yup, and I am trying to work out a golf cart for the weekend but not sure I want to tow a trailer, so might just rent one for the weekend when i get there...but either way they will have transportation to the pools and resturants during the day while we are riding.

Just saw this:

Just got word that starting sometime next week NC highway 28 will be closed 8pm-8am for bridge repairs. For folks traveling 28 during those hours there will be a detour through Rhymers Ferry/Meadow Branch roads. Work is scheduled to be finished by October.

Be sure to plan your routes accordingly.