new battery

ninjachic

When it comes to MC maintenance anything you can do your self is $$$ in your pocket, anything a friend does is a favor waiting to be called in and anything a shop does is $$$ you didn't have but will spend because they did it. :lol:

I haven't had a good BJ in about 17 years. :rolleyes:

damn sucks to be you.

I can offer free housing short term in Nashville, but you're on your own getting your bike looked at.

Sent via mobile

omg i was in nashville about a month and a half ago. i seriously would kill to go again. that is seriously my current dream home. can we go to the distilleries cuz those are awesome. fyi so in love with JD.

Good deal !

sweet so when can you help me/ meet your wife!!!

omg i was in nashville about a month and a half ago. i seriously would kill to go again. that is seriously my current dream home. can we go to the distilleries cuz those are awesome. fyi so in love with JD.

Lol, I was just being a smartass, obviously. You're welcome down anytime if you want. The distilleries are fun to go to. There's pretty much an endless amount of things to do.Nashville is a pretty cool city to live. Lemme know, just say when.

Sent via mobile

Lol, I was just being a smartass, obviously. You're welcome down anytime if you want. The distilleries are fun to go to. There's pretty much an endless amount of things to do.Nashville is a pretty cool city to live. Lemme know, just say when.

Sent via mobile

oh i figured. Nashville just gets me all excited. Plus I was also extremely drunk last night.

Hoblick is the pro in the area... I'm sure he could give it a once over for a very reasonable price.

yeah I've heard that a lot. and originally he told my ex he'd look over it for $40 but that was when I was still with my ex. So I wasnt sure if he'd still do it for that price. Also my exes bike is having problems and he's been having a hard time getting a hold of hoblick.

I am moving like right down the street from him soon but I have no way of getting my bike to him.