Unofficial backyard woodburnin meat and great Saturday night.

max power

I don't understand why everyone (with the exception of Shawn) was making fun of my friends. It was pretty immature. I was actually surprised, as most of or seemed to be good people. I understand he was drunk so was his girlfriend, but that doesn't condone name calling.

Shawn that's for having us. You were a great host as usual.

I guess some people showed their true colors...
I don't understand why everyone (with the exception of Shawn) was making fun of my friends. It was pretty immature. I was actually surprised, as most of or seemed to be good people. I understand he was drunk so was his girlfriend, but that doesn't condone name calling.

I didn't do shit to you!!

Nothing against you or your friends. You should hear the crap we're saying about gen3 and she's still here. Or Todd's new special friend. :)

For you man, though, I apologize. Nobody meant to ruffle any feathers.

Think everyone has been the butt of the jokes from time to time, sorry if anyone took it for more than it was. Just drunk bubbys having a good time. If anyone was truely hurt from any of our actions I'm sure it was not intentional

Edited by 2talltim

Think everyone has been the butt of the jokes from time to time, sorry if anyone took it for more than it was. Just drunk bubbys having a good time.

I've mentioned before many times how OR people are cool to hang out with. I guess I will choose my words more carefully next time.

Think everyone has been the butt of the jokes from time to time, sorry if anyone took it for more than it was. Just drunk bubbys having a good time. If anyone was truely hurt from any of our actions I'm sure it was not intentional

Exactly. I was the focus of so many jokes tonight I cannot count. I'm always the center of jokes. I take nothing personal. Nobody meant anything about anything. It was just presumably harmless joking, but apparently wasn't harmless. I apologize for myself and everyone else. I honestly feel bad that we offended anyone. That's never the intention.

If anyone truely thought he was gay I don't think anyone would have said shit.

He did a good job with some comebacks and I didn't know anyone feelings were hurt.

If I was the número uno asshole in this gay bash I apologize.

If we really wanted to bash a gay dude Adrian was there all night and we didn't say shit to him.

This is why OR peeps from Cincinnati never show up. We're not only all gay, but we get our feelings hurt easily, too! I can't WAIT for the video on this one....

Seriously, sorry I missed the backyard doo. Just a bit too far to drive after drinking, what with all the enforcement around the holi-daze. Not looking to add a DUI plate as a personalized vanity plate.

If anyone truely thought he was gay I don't think anyone would have said shit.

He did a good job with some comebacks and I didn't know anyone feelings were hurt.

If I was the número uno asshole in this gay bash I apologize.

If we really wanted to bash a gay dude Adrian was there all night and we didn't say shit to him.

:bigfinger: senior asshole!

J/K or am I ?....?.....:cool:

Maybe I can get gen3 to set me straight??

But in all seriousness guys felt bad afterwards as the previous post show.