Unofficial backyard woodburnin meat and great Saturday night.

max power

I am out, my wife has been sick with a bad chest cold the last 4 days "ER nurse", and we found out today she has pneumonia. So I am gonna stay home and be a good spouse, would feel really bad leaving her eventhough she said to go. Y'all have fun and don't get the po po called on ya. Met Ninjachic today at the mall and loaned her my battery charger, she is really nice. :cool:

I am out, my wife has been sick with a bad chest cold the last 4 days "ER nurse", and we found out today she has pneumonia. So I am gonna stay home and be a good spouse, would feel really bad leaving her eventhough she said to go. Y'all have fun and don't get the po po called on ya. Met Ninjachic today at the mall and loaned her my battery charger, she is really nice. :cool:

hehe thanks. Hopefully i can get over to hilliard tomorrow morning and get that hooked up before work. Sorry to hear about your wife. Hope she feels better soon. :)

Well this good guy thing definitely doesn't stand up to the stories I've heard. :D

Well this good guy thing definitely doesn't stand up to the stories I've heard. :D

I have ulterior motives......almost always. ;)

Concerning my wife of course, I can be manipulative without actually being manipulative. And I am pretty fond of her, she has put up with me for 20 years.

Edited by Pokey