new furry friend

Steve Butters

adopted a 1yr old male pit last night....they said hes pure pit, and had his sister too...im not sure what kind...the other male they had looks like an amstaff, so im assuming thats what he is...but im not sure

hes fixed, potty trained, has his shots....knows to not get on the furniture, never bit anyone....hes a huge baby....i had to wrestle him into my shower to bathe him and he never got angry even once (he just gave me this pitiful face and tried to lay down so he didnt have to go lol)

such an awesome dog, he even does good with other dogs and kids....doesnt even bark at other dogs when hes out for a walk, and he ignores them with a slight tug on his leash (and hes never even been on a leash before)....couldnt ask for one with a better temperament.

and hes a looker too.....very deep red, the camera flash washes it out though...you can kinda tell in first pic

20121203_205245.jpg

20121203_212846.jpg

20121203_214525-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Full pit my ass. I love when places say that. He def has some Mastiff in him. Oh, and if you were wondering Gen3flybitch LOVES some massive in her too.

Awesome thing you did there saving a doggy. Im a bully lover fo life. Ive had 6 pittifuls and Im currently fostering my 7th. Might end up adopting her dumbass tho. haha

Thanks everyone... He's adjusting well to apartment life so far... Trying to get him out for walks whenever I can to help exercise him

Full pit my ass. I love when places say that. He def has some Mastiff in him. Oh, and if you were wondering Gen3flybitch LOVES some massive in her too.

Awesome thing you did there saving a doggy. Im a bully lover fo life. Ive had 6 pittifuls and Im currently fostering my 7th. Might end up adopting her dumbass tho. haha

I'm not an expert on any dogs... But isn't he kinda small to have mastiff in him? You would know better than me, just curious

I adopted him from a place that wasn't awful but not great... He got neglected a lot and bullied by the large male they had... They took decent care of him though and he had a huge yard to roam... I'm sure he will be happier here, but I'm sure he's gonna miss his old home too for awhile