Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

You did? I don't remember that.

Edit: I had to look it up. The infraction was for personal attacks. You said his family sucked. I still heart you. :D

Yeah it was pretty funny. It happened while the gap trip was going on.

Sorry I got way to drunk and passed out. I'm actually at work and still drunk

Your a horrible drunk chick. How do you get too drunk to post boobie pics? It should be a goal of yours to get drunk enough to do things you'll regret later. Just getting drunk enough to pass out is amateur shit.

It's moonshine. I don't get horny drunk with that. That's only whiskey that makes me frisky. So maybe ill just stick to whiskey tonight an make it up to you

Moonshine is the best whiskey.

yummy yummy apple pie moonshine!! :D

Drinking a jar of this is not = to drinking a jar of moonshine. Most recipes are 1 quart moonshine to 1gallon cider and 1 gallon apple juice. So 1 quart (the size I'm assuming your calling a "jar") of apple pie is equal to about 1/8th of the jar in straight shine. It's a lot weaker then regular whiskey. Just saying.

drinking a jar of this is not = to drinking a jar of moonshine. Most recipes are 1 quart moonshine to 1gallon cider and 1 gallon apple juice. So 1 quart (the size i'm assuming your calling a "jar") of apple pie is equal to about 1/8th of the jar in straight shine. It's a lot weaker then regular whiskey. Just saying.

lol.

Well not really faster. Me and one other person did kill that jar of moonshine AND a bottle of wild turkey American honey. I'm actually impressed the light weight kept up with me.

Wait... She did say that it's whiskey that makes her frisky enough to post bewbs. Wild Turkey is still whiskey right? :rolleyes: