Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

I have to agree with you Todd. Since I'm the one who initially started this crap, can I ask that we close it before it gets worse?

I can rep that.

I have been around her a couple times and she is a very nice person. She likes attention, so what? Reason to be evil to someone you've never met? Don't think so, she's never been rude to anyone here. Torment has went a touch far

• Upvote 1

I can rep that.

I have been around her a couple times and she is a very nice person. She likes attention, so what? Reason to be evil to someone you've never met? Don't think so, she's never been rude to anyone here. Torment has went a touch far

Yeah well, you're still an ass sniffer!!!!!:D

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Dont worry I dont take anything people that say that are bad or too far personally. Everyone has a tendency to go a little far. I've even admitted it myself that I can as well. I'll I say is have some fun, and that's all that matters to me.

Just for the record' date=' I have met and ridden with Kent. He's just about as nice as a person can be, even if he rides a Kawasaki. Super cool guy and a bangup rider, to boot.

We all get irritated now and again. Kent's good people.[/quote']

Stop spreadin rumors!:rolleyes:

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Dont worry I dont take anything people that say that are bad or too far personally. Everyone has a tendency to go a little far. I've even admitted it myself that I can as well. I'll I say is have some fun, and that's all that matters to me.

If nothing else, you have a good attitude common sense!

Now...:tits::lol:

• Upvote 1

If nothing else, you have a good attitude common sense!

Now...:tits::lol:

Thanks. I spent a long time being pissed off at the world and never in a good mood. I was miserable. Then someone showed me how short life really is and how incredibly miserable I was. So he taught me to just live life and have fun. So I do and life has been 1000 times better since then. Yea there are A LOT of people who dont like me. Now I don't care, I see it as their problem and not mine.

• Upvote 2

Thanks. I spent a long time being pissed off at the world and never in a good mood. I was miserable. Then someone showed me how short life really is and how incredibly miserable I was. So he taught me to just live life and have fun. So I do and life has been 1000 times better since then. Yea there are A LOT of people who dont like me. Now I don't care, I see it as their problem and not mine.

Good aditude!

Amazing how many people can not figure out that being happy is a state of mind. ;)