Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

Ok I'm done. Not attention whore. I'm just bored at work.

There's a thread for that, and you own it

Edit...

Now that the godess of all that's good has rerouted it here you may continue..lol

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

There's a thread for that, and you own it

Edit...

Now that the godess of all that's good has rerouted it here you may continue..lol

No I'm done. You all get pissed because you can't handle a girl keeping up. There have been plenty of posts that have been so much worse but everyone flips out when I girl posts it. So no I'm not gonna continue the convo.

Hun... You're an attention whore plain and simple. I don't get on the site much because of my son (more important) but I hear about from other ways and acting like you do, doesn't get you a man or the respect of the guys on this site. You become a fucking joke!

• Upvote 4

Hun... You're an attention whore plain and simple. I don't get on the site much because of my son (more important) but I hear about from other ways and acting like you do, doesn't get you a man or the respect of the guys on this site. You become a fucking joke!

Awesome.. :)

No I'm done. You all get pissed because you can't handle a girl keeping up. There have been plenty of posts that have been so much worse but everyone flips out when I girl posts it. So no I'm not gonna continue the convo.

You can post all you want in the apropriate threads. Just don't like checking in on a thread about a group trip and start reading about a group orgy.

• Upvote 1

hun... You're an attention whore plain and simple. I don't get on the site much because of my son (more important) but i hear about from other ways and acting like you do, doesn't get you a man or the respect of the guys on this site. You become a fucking joke!

+1

a few?

+1

We have all been there (bad weeks), everyone is supportive of that situation. Just some subjects may need to stay more informative while others can be more playful. Some of the guys will lead you in the wrong direction. Just my .02, nothing personal.

no offense but what I got out of that and from what it seems is that guys can joke around and make those comments but it's not ok for a girl to chime in.

We're just a bunch of sophmoric assholes. They've already given up on us.

no offense but what I got out of that and from what it seems is that guys can joke around and make those comments but it's not ok for a girl to chime in.

Scruit said it, to an extent. Male ego will always be here, sorry just the nature of the beast when it comes to testosterone driven mentalities......male ego with female participation? :eek: You just threw a gas station on a lit match

I think what Carie was saying ( in her own tactful way ;) ) is that ladies need to abstain from teasing the fellas everywhere here and just keep it to the NWS "bedroom" per se :D

Edited by Hellmutt

Scruit said it, to an extent. Male ego will always be here, sorry just the nature of the beast when it comes to testosterone driven mentalities......male ego with female participation? :eek: You just threw a gas station on a lit match

I think what Carie was saying ( in her own tactful way ;) ) is that ladies need to abstain from teasing the fellas everywhere here and just keep it to the NWS "bedroom" per se :D

This^ trust me, I'm one of those "my dick is bigger than yours" chicks too but I also don't tell all of these guys about my friends wanting to fuck me or about my whips and chains. It's not about women not being able to chime in because all these fucktards know that plenty of women on this board would squish them ;) I'd keep some of that to yourself for now.

• Upvote 1