Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

Wow. I mean. I know I joke around sometimes but that seems a little far even for me. I do get what you mean though. I just feel that there is a lot of favoritism on here and it shouldn't be judged by sex either. Like I've said before I'm on here to learn a bit more about my bike, meet people to ride with, and have a little fun.

Wow. I mean. I know I joke around sometimes but that seems a little far even for me. I do get what you mean though. I just feel that there is a lot of favoritism on here and it shouldn't be judged by sex either. Like I've said before I'm on here to learn a bit more about my bike, meet people to ride with, and have a little fun.

That's all good and gravy but no one is judging you by being a female. They are pervs and it gets worse in the winter. But for the most part this is a huge group of good people. Show them respect and you'll get it in return. You just don't want to start out on the wrong foot.

Then STFU. No need to whore your mouth or joking or not. Everyone on here thinks your a joke. Go be a pin cushion elsewhere and if you want to ride with people and learn then quit acting like me love you long time.

Even if that's what your true thoughts are, you're kind of a dick.

Sent via mobile

Whoa easy now. I'm actually being civil here. No need for lashing. And no not everyone does. Otherwise I wouldn't have met the people I have on here or made the friends that I have on here. I guess it's a little difficult since you don't know much about me or my personality. And at the same time I don't know much about you so I don't judge anything anyone says because I don't know them.

Even if that's what your true thoughts are, you're kind of a dick.

Sent via mobile

Keep drooling. I get tired of seeing her nonsense in every other thread. I like real women and not ones that have to "flaunt" their "fun"

Edit. Not lashing just stating. I dont know you but I know how you come across on here and thats enough for me.

• Upvote 3

So me phone won't let me quote right now. But the mention of the forum being biased against females on here wasnt actually originally said by me. It's been mentioned to me several times by others on here. I'm just repeating it.

Well I don't believe ANYONE one here is biased against females. If that were the case then I'd have been gone a LONG time ago. I'm as Rosie as they come as far as women's rights are concerned. And aren't you the one who keeps saying take a joke? If You see an occasional "make me a sammich hoe" comment here or there, that's boredom and frankly that shouldn't bother you because that's the best they got..

Then STFU. No need to whore your mouth or joking or not. Everyone on here thinks your a joke. Go be a pin cushion elsewhere and if you want to ride with people and learn then quit acting like me love you long time.

Too harsh, man. It's all in good fun. If you don't appreciate the fun then fair enough, but personal attacks aren't cool.

Whoa easy now. I'm actually being civil here. No need for lashing. And no not everyone does. Otherwise I wouldn't have met the people I have on here or made the friends that I have on here. I guess it's a little difficult since you don't know much about me or my personality. And at the same time I don't know much about you so I don't judge anything anyone says because I don't know them.

This sounds like an echo of exarch ringo and that dude as they were on their way to realizing that being a d-bag on here made them not fit in. They all claimed you don't know the real me.

• Upvote 1

So me phone won't let me quote right now. But the mention of the forum being biased against females on here wasnt actually originally said by me. It's been mentioned to me several times by others on here. I'm just repeating it.

Yup. Totally biased against females. This is a boys only club. :lol:

Dumbest thing I've read in a while...

What in the world its going on in this thread?

Same as last winter

I don't know if I'd go that far...... :lol:

Jk, she is pretty awesome. Makes great sammiches.

And campsites.

Jenna you will find some ladies prefer to leave more to the imagination. It also keeps the guys guessing. Keep going to meets to meet people and after you take the course go on a few rides. This is the best way for people to get to know you.

A few people here are a little harsh but that's how they are. The other members will keep them on check.

Well, if this shit continues I'm holding caries earrings. :D

+ Rep, I pissed myself laughing :lol:

You can post all you want in the apropriate threads. Just don't like checking in on a thread about a group trip and start reading about a group orgy.
prude
Yup. Totally biased against females. This is a boys only club. :lol:

Dumbest thing I've read in a while...

This^^ seriously, we let Ben in here :)

I don't know if I'd go that far...... :lol:

Jk, she is pretty awesome. Makes great sammiches.

And that chicken crap to, don't forget the the chicken crap!