Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

This board is not biased against women, but for some reason, a lot of women that come here, do so with the "look at me, i have a motorcycle and i neeeeed attention" mentality. That's not what this board is for, and a lot of people find it really annoying when this happens.

• Upvote 3

Then STFU. No need to whore your mouth or joking or not. Everyone on here thinks your a joke. Go be a pin cushion elsewhere and if you want to ride with people and learn then quit acting like me love you long time.

if people think this is harsh, they should probably check between their legs and see where the hell their balls disappeared to

• Upvote 3

if people think this is harsh, they should probably check between their legs and see where the hell their balls disappeared to

It's not about balls. It's about the fact that she was not the only person involved in the conversation yet she's singled out? There was a point were this thread went from harmless fun to angry attacks, and I'm not sure I understand what precipitated the change in tone.

It's not about balls. It's about the fact that she was not the only person involved in the conversation yet she's singled out? There was a point were this thread went from harmless fun to angry attacks, and I'm not sure I understand what precipitated the change in tone.

the point is it wasnt harsh and its not something that hasnt been said before by several other people.

honestly, I'm not sure where the convo started or how it went awry or who else was involved so frankly I don't care about that whole situation. I just laugh that people are getting butt hurt over quoted truth. Just because its not all PC and delivered with rainbows and roses everyone wants to cry AND THATS ANOTHER THING WRONG WITH NEW AMERICA

Edited by Bad324

This board is not biased against women, but for some reason, a lot of women that come here, do so with the "look at me, i have a motorcycle and i neeeeed attention" mentality. That's not what this board is for, and a lot of people find it really annoying when this happens.

How would you know, not like you're a woman :)

Joking or not...

I get that women generally don't like it when other women get attention.

I really don't get why a man would care either way if a woman is getting attention.

If you are easily offended or especially thin skinned, there are lots of threads on OR you should probably avoid. AFAIK, No one is forced to read any thread or post on here.

Edited by Tpoppa
  • Upvote 1

Joking or not...

I get that women generally don't like it when other women get attention.

I really don't get why a man would care either way if a women is getting attention.

If you are easily offended or especially thin skinned, there are lots of threads on OR you should probably avoid. AFAIK, No one is forced to ready any thread or post on here.

Whoa.. I don't think ANY women on this board are jealous. If you haven't noticed I haven't been as active in the last couple of months but when I get on and it's all LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, it gets old.

if anyone on this forum annoys you for whatever reason, there's something you can do about it that will actually help you:

-click the "User CP" button toward the top of the screen

-on the left side of the User CP, find the Settings & Options section, click the "Edit Ignore List" button

-start typing the name of the person(s) who is annoying you, the software will help you complete the name

-when the list of people that annoy you is complete, click the "Okay" button.

All done, now you won't see these people that annoy you.

btw, this thread <is> in the Ranting/Raving section...

• Upvote 1

Some may be confused some of the post above were moved here from another thread that some felt they didn't belong in. And I never singled her out, my comment was on the conversation in general, once she chimed in I replied to her.

if anyone on this forum annoys you for whatever reason, there's something you can do about it that will actually help you:

-on the left side of the User CP, find the Settings & Options section, click the "Edit Ignore List" button

-start typing the name of the person(s) who is annoying you, the software will help you complete the name

what fun would that be

Then everyone would wonder what they missed :lol:

Censorship is for evil doers.:p

Whoa.. I don't think ANY women on this board are jealous. If you haven't noticed I haven't been as active in the last couple of months but when I get on and it's all LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, it gets old.

I didn't say jealous.

You said "...LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, it gets old." Either you don't like that she wants attention or that she is getting it. That was pretty much my point.

I know less about women than anyone on here, but I'll go to my grave knowing it's a fact that women don't like it when other women get attention.

• Upvote 1

I didn't say jealous.

You said "...LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, it gets old." Either you don't like that she wants attention or that she is getting it. That was pretty much my point.

I know less about women than anyone on here, but I'll go to my grave knowing it's a fact that women don't like it when other women get attention.

Then the fact that you just said you don't know women goes to show you that its not the attention that's old it's the flaunting of herself. You can be mysterious and still be sexy. There's a time and a place for behavior like that and it just needs to be toned down a bit. Believe me, I for one am not jealous of people. It's not my style. I am not an insecure person..

• Upvote 1

Then the fact that you just said you don't know women goes to show you that its not the attention that's old it's the flaunting of herself. You can be mysterious and still be sexy. There's a time and a place for behavior like that and it just needs to be toned down a bit. Believe me, I for one am not jealous of people. It's not my style. I am not an insecure person..

Again, I never said jealous.

Example: Woman wearing revealing clothes in public.

Women: Generally don't like it.

Men: Generally like it.

Man with a woman: Must pretend he doesn't like it to not incur wrath of said woman.

It's the same thing.

• Upvote 1

Again, I never said jealous.

Example: Woman wearing revealing clothes in public.

Man with a woman: Must pretend he doesn't like it to not incur wrath of said woman.

It's the same thing.

hell my wife points them out to me...lol

...Example: Woman wearing revealing clothes in public.

Man with a woman: Must pretend he doesn't like it to not incur wrath of said woman...

...I know less about women than anyone on here...

first quote of yours proves the second quote a lie...:D

...Just trying to turn the frowns upside down...in a semi-serious way...:D

i like vertical smiles...;)

Element: Woman

Symbol: Wo

Discoverer :Adam

Quantitative analysis: Accepted at 36-28-36, though isotopes ranging from 25-10-20 through 60-55-60 have been identified. Occurrence: Found wherever man is, but seldom in the highly reactive, energetic single state. Surplus quantities in all urban areas.

Physical properties: Undergoes spontaneous dehydrolysis (weeps) at absolutely nothing and freezes at a moments notice. Totally unpredicatble. Melts when properly treated, very bitter if not well used. Found in many states ranging from virgin metal to common ore. Non-magnetic, but attracted coins and sports cars. In its natural state the specimen varies considerably, but is often changed artificially so well that the change is indiscernable except to the experienced eye.

Chemical properties: Has great affinity for Au, Ag, and C (especially in the crystalline form). May give violent reaction if left alone. Will absorb great amounts of food matter. Highly desired reaction is initiated with various reagents such as C(2)-H(5)-OH and sexy aftershave. An essential catalyst is often required (must say that you love her at least 5 times daily). Reaction accelerates out of control when in dark and all reaction conditions are suitable. Extermely difficult to react if in the highly stable pure form. Yields to pressure applied to correct points. The reaction is highly exothermic.

Storage: The best results are obtained between the ages of 18 and 25 years. Uses: Highly ornamental. Used as a tonic for low spirits. Used on cold nights as a heating agent (if properly prepared).

Tests: Specimen turns rosey tint if discovered in raw natural state. Turns green if placed beside a better specimen.

Caution: Most powerful reducing agent known to man (income and ego). Highly explosive in inexperienced hands. Specimen must be used with great care if experiments are to succeed. It is illegal to posess more tha one permanent specimen, although a certain amount of exchange is permitted.

• Upvote 1