2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

How come I always got stuck with Cox or Craig in the trailer and never Marty and Matt? I feel like maybe I'm not as loved as I was led on.... Do I need to use more moisturizer on my hands, or chapstick, or something?

your gag reflex is troublesome

how are we going to entice new meat if we scare them away before they get here?

isn't this like posting "Free Gang Rape" instead of "Free Candy" on the van?

Hahaha, very true.

DISCLAIMER for New Guys: No one here will actually try to touch your ass... except for Madcat.

Hahaha, very true.

DISCLAIMER for New Guys: No one here will actually try to touch your ass... except for Madcat.

See, he said he wants to race even more now, so I am actually doing good for MS. I like to think of myself as a recruiter, just bringing in lots of fresh new meat for shower parties.

Maybe next year we can have a slip n slide after a nelson event, or a sprinkler, I'll bring my leopard man thong. You know you wanna see it.

Speaking of leopard man thongs, where the hell is the Murse at? He needs to stop being such a vag, unhook his leash, and spend some time on here with his boys.

He got engaged dude, game over. Next thing you know bike's gone, trailer, truck, get's a minivan, and never comes around for our man touching times. I mean track time.