2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

I wonder if I could convince Todd to do a 3-lap XR 100 exhibition class if we guaranteed 10 racers :-D

Dude, 3 laps on an XR would be murder. It would take 20 minutes to run that. If he's got sapre time like that, we can use more practice time. No offense, but if he does a WERA type mini bullshit, I will get out there on my Zuma and 4th and 99 everyone so they can't race afterwards to prevent it from going on next time. That shit is all cool, but on a big track with no way to short cut it? Murder with a capital shit myself...

• Upvote 1

Speaking of leopard man thongs, where the hell is the Murse at? He needs to stop being such a vag, unhook his leash, and spend some time on here with his boys.

I only have a few moments before she realizes I have slipped away. Send help, that is all.

Actually, just been working and in the process of taking a new job so as to hopefully have racing money for this year. Also, I miss all of you balloon knot lovers and can't wait to personally stuff each and every one of you on and off the track.

I am about to start tearing the bike down and figure out what happened to the motor. I plan on running some track days next year but that is about it. I need to get my house finished and have a wedding to save for. Hopefully 2014 will bring a new track bike but may have to wait until after the wedding.

We are eloping, baller style. That said, let's not derail this thread with boring wedding stuff. Let's get back to the gay stuff that I read each and every post of last night, all 13 pages as of then.

I will be at as many rounds as I can this year, bringing up the rear of the 1000's. Probably will focus my efforts on the 1000GT and Mini20.

We are eloping, baller style. That said, let's not derail this thread with boring wedding stuff. Let's get back to the gay stuff that I read each and every post of last night, all 13 pages as of then.

I will be at as many rounds as I can this year, bringing up the rear of the 1000's. Probably will focus my efforts on the 1000GT and Mini20.

Eloping...Vegas...municipal justice...in and out...20 min. That's how I rolled. :D

Why don't you get a 600 and play with the slow guys?

You born and raised in Shelby? I grew up in Mansfield-Madion, Madison really, 30/71 interchange area. You graduate from Shelby, what year? 02 here, played basketball, golf, and tennis. Actually my home course was shelby CC still have a good family friend out there my dad has Bfast with every Monday.

You born and raised in Shelby? I grew up in Mansfield-Madion, Madison really, 30/71 interchange area. You graduate from Shelby, what year? 02 here, played basketball, golf, and tennis. Actually my home course was shelby CC still have a good family friend out there my dad has Bfast with every Monday.

Dude this isn't adult friend finder.

Eloping...Vegas...municipal justice...in and out...20 min. That's how I rolled. :D

Why don't you get a 600 and play with the slow guys?

I should, but I have so much invested in the 10 now that I don't want to give it away. Also, I am lazy and don't want to shift that much, lol.

Most of all, I enjoy being the stereotypical 1000 guy who can't outrun a 600 in the corners but passes Hollywood w/ ease down the straights.

Dude this isn't adult friend finder.

Obviously you haven't seen the ranting/raving section with Ihavetheninja-chic, and R1 I can't wait to get murdered by some serial killer.

Yeah, Showtime is basically in front of one of my childhoods friends house. I actually lived off Reed Rd/30 so wasn't sure how much of the area you know.

My dads good friend works at Sportsmen's Den, and I hit Glen's surplus whenever I can.

Murse, don't show everyone those pics you sent me, those are private. You said I was the "one" but I'm being replaced by your fiance'. I mean I guess our wives can just kick it while we have shower parties?