2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

You guys and gals have fun this year. I'm taking the year off and recouping some time with family and such. I've also put off home repairs for long enough and have a long list of things that I need to get done and paid-off.

The bikes for sale still, but we'll see about how long I have it and maybe making a trackday or two depending. I would like to consider a return in the end of the year maybe or in 2014.

This truly does suck. You can at least come out and make some money doing suspension adjustments and pit bitch for us!

It's really not that big of a freakin deal. Use a standard filter wrench and then wipe off a few quarts of oil. Jesus.

FTFY.

Guess how many "drops" of oil I wipe off the side of my engine when I change the oil on the 675. Go ahead...guess.

You Kawi guys are too easy. :D

FTFY.

Guess how many "drops" of oil I wipe off the side of my engine when I change the oil on the 675. Go ahead...guess.

You Kawi guys are too easy. :D

You're right, you win. Your Triumph is far superior in the "ease of oil change" category.... better go pick me up a 675.

Still need to get tires and warmers (still running Q2s).

Unless you're turning 1:20's or better, you really don't need to blow money on DOT race tires or tire warmers.

I raced my first season with WERA on Q2's, and I realize you're probably being somewhat modest with all the talk of getting lapped, but if you're really that far back, stick with Q2's and save yourself the cash.

I'm just saying there is nothing magical about racing that requires DOT race tires and tire warmers.

When i raced on Q2's, I just made sure to go out and hammer on the gas and the brakes on the warm up lap, but take it a little easy in the corners.

Especially at the novice level, 90% of the field will brake too early for T1 at the start, and even on cold tires, you should be able to sail right on by.

Can u run warmers on the Q2s? The reason i ask is i dont want to start the race on cold tires

If your warmer has a low setting then yes you can. You don't want to run Q2's on a hot setting.

I'm not here to debate running street tires on warmers, but if it gives you the confidence in your head that the tires are warm and you aren't worred about traction then it's worth it.

I'm sure Mike Bolyard laughs at all of us running our warmers when he beats us on his "cold" tires with no warmers.

Sorry I've been away all day, spent most of it in the car making the drive to Mantuckey to get my eyes checkered out, don't worry all you anal loving butt pluggers, still 20/20 so I can see your tight rear ends when we group shower again. Wait, maybe that was in my dreams last night?

Oh yeah, back on topic, as of right now, planning to run as many events as possible. I know the late model team is running more shows away from Attica this season, so hopefully not too many big shows on the road conflict.

But who knows what will come up from now until then. Seems like everytime I get a solid savings account built up, something needs repairs lol.

Oh back to the gayness, I make sweet love to my 06 GSXR 600, and play to rape it every weekend I can make it. Can we say rape here or is that like a naughty word?

There's a sucker born every minute.

Jinu is crying because he didn't think about the service aspects when he bought that POS from me. Although he was present when I changed the oil in it so he technically has no excuses. I had him hook, line, and sinker....well literally hooked at least. :D

i'll just wipe my tears with the $500 minimum profit I'll make when I sell it this year or next year. then i'll start a tv show called "Pwn Stars". first episode? R1trannylol

It's really not that big of a freakin deal. Use a standard filter wrench and then wipe off a few drops of oil. Jesus.

a few drops?!?! it was like a the bike had never done it ever and then the first time you touch it's nubby weiner oil filter and bam, it's fucking everywhere.

If your warmer has a low setting then yes you can. You don't want to run Q2's on a hot setting.

I'm not here to debate running street tires on warmers, but if it gives you the confidence in your head that the tires are warm and you aren't worred about traction then it's worth it.

I'm sure Mike Bolyard laughs at all of us running our warmers when he beats us on his "cold" tires with no warmers.

at the last nelson race, i thought i was so baller sauce when i was keeping up with mikey for the first couple laps... and then his tires got warm. bwahahaha

You better be out there for every possible race after the nice plastics you just got!

I want to see pics! You do know Craig, you need to roll that shit in the dirt to get the gremlins out. I didn't after Chad painted my skins and you saw what that got me in turn 12...;)

Going to try and make it out as much as possible. Thumb is still f-Ed up tho. Went out on the db and coudnt really hang on. And I still have a hole in my arm. I still want to beet Taft and Bill before I retiree and maybe put Hollywood into the grass once.

I want to see pics! You do know Craig, you need to roll that shit in the dirt to get the gremlins out. I didn't after Chad painted my skins and you saw what that got me in turn 12...;)

soon enough grass hopper! Don't worry before they got painted they were rolling around in my car.

Going to try and make it out as much as possible. Thumb is still f-Ed up tho. Went out on the db and coudnt really hang on. And I still have a hole in my arm. I still want to beet Taft and Bill before I retiree and maybe put Hollywood into the grass once.

Hahaha... yes.