Hocking Hills...not another riding question

Bad324

Depends what you're there for. Romantic trip with the girlfriend? Or drunken weekend with the bubbies?

Its a weekend with the gf as well as another couple. The only thing I planned on doing was drinking, eating and hot tub action but no doubt my gf will want to get out and do shit

Hocking in February? I've no clue except the drinkin' & hot tubbin' - unless she likes playing daredevil on muddy snow covered trails at death defying heights and slopes while freezing her ass off for hours on end :D

Unfortunately its already booked. This was pretty much a trip my buddy and his gf invited us on and my gf wanted to go. I would wait til better weather if I could but they were in charge and I'm just hoping to be lazy eat drink and hot tub all weekend.

Thanks everyone for the ideas for back up plans!

Lots of places down there to hide a body if need be..... just saying

Lots of Old old cemetarys if your into that.

You'd also prolly enjoy cruising all the depressingly poor towns to see what your silver spoon sucking ass will never have to experience.

Get out and do some hiking.Winter is second only to fall as the most beautiful season in the Hocking Hills.If it's cold for awhile(at least three weeks),be sure to check out Ash Cave,Ceder Falls and the stream through Old Man's Cave area.I've seen the ice below Ash Cave falls at least 30 feet high and 15-20 feet wide boulder of ice.If you get there in the morning after a 6-8 inch snowfall it is freaking beautiful!

You could go for a horseback ride along Big Pine road and Conkle's Hollow.

There's apretty cool wind chime store over on Illsboro-Ceder Falls...she has an amazing collection of chimes with some beautiful tones.

Then hit the hot tub!

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Edited by drc32-0