How would you handle this?

TRMN8TR

The next time you see them outdoors, scoop up a big handful of shit and go over, say hi and shake his hand. He/she might not take the bait, but they will fear the crazy. They will keep their shit machine off your lawn if they fear the crazy.

Now there's the best idea I've heard yet!

Shitsenders.com for like $20 they will send a gallon bag of gorilla shit to their house. There will be a card hurried in it that they can see, but will have to get their hands dirty to retrieve. One side says "wanna know who shit on you?" This side they'll be able to read. The other side says "we will never tell" or something like that.

Or scoop the poop, put in a bag, walk over to his house and hand it to him. Let him know that next time his dog drops a deuce in your yard you will be getting animal control and the police involved. If that doesn't work, follow up on your promise. Get video of his dog shorting in your yard and generally roaming the neighborhood. If its nice, remove its collar and have the dog catcher come get it. Put the collar on the guys front porch and take a shit on it. He will get the message

As a Doberman owner, might I suggest a better answer? I am assuming this Doberman is friendly? If so get some dog treats and feed the dog by hand when you see him out. Dobermans are smart and don't tend crap where they eat. So by feeding it in and around your yard as it comes to visit it may decide to pick a new yard.

Of course the ultimate option in my book is to talk to the owner and explain to them your next step will be to call the authorities if they are unwilling to keep the doberman in their yard. Of course if you are someone who doesn't want a back yard fence you may need to work out an agreement where they come and pooper scoop your yard.;)

I am assuming this Doberman is friendly?.

He (she?) is not friendly. I've encountered it a time or two outside and it either runs away, or growls. I startled it one time at night, I was outside and rounded the corner of my house rather quickly and there it was. We had a 2-3 minute showdown where if I moved it would growl and show its teeth. Finally it walked in a circle a few times and took off. I would have walked over and said something immediately, but at that point I didn't know what house it belonged too. Then months went by without me seeing it. It is out more and more often though.