Hocking hills weekend ride

o-no-moto

What weekend works best for you  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend works best for you

I wouldn't be against it I plan on a lot of trips this year, My father and I are heading out to The Snake on the west coast as well as a few Gap trips.

They have a Snake on the west coast too? Need more info.

Doubt there will be much in the way of shenanigans. If done correctly we will be to tired from riding but still pumped to get up early and do it again!

I just want to ride..now:cry:

There is always shenanigans on an OR overnighter.

There are motels in Lancaster also if you cant find reasonable accommodations in Logan. Its only about 10 min from 374.

There are motels in Lancaster also if you cant find reasonable accommodations in Logan. Its only about 10 min from 374.

Dude, I speak from experience, Lancaster is much better than Logan whne considering motels....

Side note.....never, I mean never stay at the Inn Towner in Logan....just sayin.

Yeah' date=' I guess from where you're at, Hocking is your WV. :lol:[/quote']
That makes more sense' date=' then. Should be good riding for you guys.[/quote']

Yes sir, it's a good 2-2.5hr jaunt from our house. Hope you get back in time to make this

I'm not finding much available in Logan at all for hotel stay. I will check Lancaster/Rockbridge areas and possibly Chillicothe/Athens if no luck closer to Hocking

Took a couple great rides into the area last year. Well worth the trip. Definitely more accomodations in Lancaster than Logan. The extra time to get to Athens would put you more into riding country and is a really good idea, imo.

I have the 4th and 5th off work as well as the 18th and 19th. Might be in Columbus the 18th/ 19th for ROTR though. I would probably haul the camper over and make a weekend out of it if I have the time off. Dying to get out and ride!

What are these OR overnighter shenanigans you speak of? I might want to try some out.

You sure about Ken? Don't want him to scare the forum out of Hocking Hills for life, but he sure does know those roads.

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhah oh my god hahahah i forgot, dude im crying right now hahaha. yea idk maby we will get with him before. Man I invited him on a ride I went on with hoblick and ken told him to slow down with his wife on the back haha, the best was when hoblick said he has on a full race suit but has fingerless gloves wtf :wtf:? it was a fun day!:D