reached out to a new rider

Gixxus Christ!

Wheelies? In Ridgeville? You won't get above 30MPH before they have half the NRPD on you for speeding, reckless op, failure to control, being a dick, and any other minor revenue generating misdemeanor they can throw at you.

Better to try that in Elyria, they just don't give a shit. :)

I live in North Ridgeville and Elyria depending on our schedules. I got so tired of being hassled by the N.R.P.D. over the years that I have quit extending them the courtesy of stopping for them or obliging their desires when riding a motorcycle. The guys are dangerous and I decided not to be subject to their reckless behavior. It got so bad at one point that the prosecutor let me off of a legitimate car ticket because of a prior bullshit ticket that he changed at the time to a non moving violation. I ride the exact same way in Elyria without so much as a second look.

I live in North Ridgeville and Elyria depending on our schedules. I got so tired of being hassled by the N.R.P.D. over the years that I have quit extending them the courtesy of stopping for them or obliging their desires when riding a motorcycle. The guys are dangerous and I decided not to be subject to their reckless behavior. It got so bad at one point that the prosecutor let me off of a legitimate car ticket because of a prior bullshit ticket that he changed at the time to a non moving violation. I ride the exact same way in Elyria without so much as a second look.

Grew up in Ridgeville, and my parents are still there. You ain't tellin' me nothin I didn't already know. :(

No i didn't miss it. Yes i was being sarcastic playing off your wallet comment in the thread about how we knew the new buyer was an idiot. I like everyone here except that serpentracer tard. And flounder because he sells my kid stuff he doesn't need. :D

yea I wasn't sure. I was a few Alchemy Hour's deep so my cognitive functions were a bit hazy :D

So pauly wrecked a tls too?

Banging the same chick makes two dudes Eskimo brothers....

Does wrecking the same bike make us platypus brothers?

I was wearing real motorcycle gloves when I put mine into the ditch....which you watched with horror in your mirrors.

I've been drinking. I also think I'm coming down with something....

Nyquil shots!

Fail.

I high-sided my TL. I ran wide in a corner and the front wheel hit a rut in the berm. The bars were kicked to one side' date=' or the other. This caused the momentum of the bike to bring the rear wheel over the front wheel. Subsequently, I got launched right over the bars like Superman. I landed on my chest, slid for a biscuit and then hit a bump and bounced onto my back.

I was wearing a Teknic leather jacket, HJC lid, jeans, Nike sneakers (not even hi-tops) and no gloves. Needless to say.. I was a bit tore up, but not in terrible shape. The bike was in worse repair than my hands or knee. I rode it home from below I-70 to Bolivar, and then up I-77 to Stow.[/quote']

cant even imagine a day when you rode without being atgatt

I have since taken your advice and got a pair of real armored riding pants. Will still rock my Kevlar jeans too, but with the knee armor installed. New Joe rocket atomic 4 jacket comes tomorrow via FedEx to replace the one I was wearing when I ditched my bike last October. Also got all the parts to put the tls back together and get right back on those twisties, tho I kinda would like to trade it and the shadow for a concourse, vfr, fjr or rf.

I love the power plant on the TLS' date=' but ST handling characteristics leave a by to be desired. Not to mention they're heavy a shit.

However, my get-off had zero to do with any of that. I was riding over my head and I blame CORE. I blame them 100%.[/quote']

That's some bullshit. I have never been on a C.O.R.E. ride that involved a wreck. I call shenanigans.