reached out to a new rider

Gixxus Christ!

Met a guy at the bar last night that had just purchased his first bike, an 05 gsxr600! Until today he had never ridden. I wrote down the url for ORDN and my number and advised him to take the msf course and but quality gear head to toe. Told him once spring hits he can call me and bring the bike down to my place so we can look it over and make sure its safe. I'm trying to prevent this guy from becoming a squid or a zip-slpat. Hopefully he takes my advice. I guess we will see...

• Upvote 2

Met a guy at the bar last night that had just purchased his first bike, an 05 gsxr600! Until today he had never ridden. I wrote down the url for ORDN and my number and advised him to take the msf course and but quality gear head to toe. Told him once spring hits he can call me and bring the bike down to my place so we can look it over and make sure its safe. I'm trying to prevent this guy from becoming a squid or a zip-slpat. Hopefully he takes my advice. I guess we will see...

Kudos to you dude! - I hate hearing about newbie rider screwups, hope you can prevent one.

He got the bike for $2,000 and its in good condition. Wish I had the chance to buy it....maybe it will scare the shit out of him and he will sell it to me.

But but then you would own a gsxr and be an idiot according to bad.

...I'll keep an eye out for the wrecked bike at the insurance auctions this summer.

Watch for a GSXR 750 also. Guy at work bought it from his cousin. He's never ridden a bike before. He's taking the MSF BRC in April. He's never been one to listen to people trying to help him to learn things he needs to know on the job. I suspect his listening skills have not changed much.

I find your gixxer profiling offensive.

Now...off to practice my whoolies.

Dick.

:D

Wheelies? In Ridgeville? You won't get above 30MPH before they have half the NRPD on you for speeding, reckless op, failure to control, being a dick, and any other minor revenue generating misdemeanor they can throw at you.

Better to try that in Elyria, they just don't give a shit. :)

• Upvote 1

I have 2 ex-work buddies asking for a lot of advice from me for their first bikes. One already bought the bike and, per advice, is getting Kevlar jeans, a jacket, helmet, gloves, etc. etc. I are proud younger papa. (Considering he's older than me!)

Better to try that in Elyria, they just don't give a shit. :)

I am golden in Elyria. Secretary rides, her bf is epd. We do bike vacations together. He is good people. They give a shit, they just got much badder shit to take care of.

But but then you would own a gsxr and be an idiot according to bad.

Either I'm missing your sarcasm or you're missing mine. I know Sam personally so I had to give him some shit. I know lotsa guys with gsxrs that are good guys so I was just busting balls for laughs sake. Hell I tried to buy a couple of em myself :D

Sam's already an idiot. Might as well have the wheels to go with the title' date=' right?[/quote']

More of a public service announcement. They may not be able to tell because I'm on a tl or a shadow, but when they see me yut-unggg on a gixxer they will know instantly that I am a mouth-breater of the first division.

Either I'm missing your sarcasm or you're missing mine. I know Sam personally so I had to give him some shit. I know lotsa guys with gsxrs that are good guys so I was just busting balls for laughs sake. Hell I tried to buy a couple of em myself :D

No i didn't miss it. Yes i was being sarcastic playing off your wallet comment in the thread about how we knew the new buyer was an idiot. I like everyone here except that serpentracer tard. And flounder because he sells my kid stuff he doesn't need. :D