The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

My weekend plans have changed at the last minute and I plan on being there.

Will roll outta Indy at 0600 and will see ya'll there.

Stick me in any group you want, I'm comfortable riding in any or with the sweepers.

Eric

• Upvote 1

I can lead/sweep medium/medium fast if needed. I know the routes well, and rode most of the new route last Saturday. If you are not comfortable with me, being this is my first OR ride, that's cool too.

ill sweep in the medium or medium fast groups, but i DO NOT know that route..

route is easy to remember brandon, if push come to shove i can always call on you thx for helping out.

My weekend plans have changed at the last minute and I plan on being there.

Will roll outta Indy at 0600 and will see ya'll there.

Stick me in any group you want, I'm comfortable riding in any or with the sweepers.

Eric

will be nice to meet you, didnt know any active indy forums to post up, or else would have invited some guys from there too.

I can lead/sweep medium/medium fast if needed. I know the routes well, and rode most of the new route last Saturday. If you are not comfortable with me, being this is my first OR ride, that's cool too.

If you done the route already that is an added bonus, if any of the leads fail to show up (like if they get stuck in florida lol) i can count on you. Plus we will be riding down together from coshocton :D so we already have one group ride before the big one

Very excited that for the first time the weather is cooperating to the plan, but dont want to say anything stupid and jinx it....but just have to say this again, this is one of a kind riding day on which whole day ride is not a bad idea.

Steve and I "Firedog45" would probably be willing to do whatever in the medium groups. We have both ridden that route more than once, if not bits and pieces of it mixed in with allot of other routes. :D I have lead rides before and so has Steve, I am not crazy about leading but I can if push comes to shove. Lets just see how things shake out once we see who all shows up, things will work out just fine.

Steve and I "Firedog45" would probably be willing to do whatever in the medium groups. We have both ridden that route more than once, if not bits and pieces of it mixed in with allot of other routes. :D I have lead rides before and so has Steve, I am not crazy about leading but I can if push comes to shove. Lets just see how things shake out once we see who all shows up, things will work out just fine.

I nominate pokey to lead and ill sweep for him! :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there & am good to lead the 1st or 2nd group out. Who wants to ride sweep for me? The other volunteer for leading a fast-medium group has been mysteriously quiet. Are you still riding Dave?

I'll be there & am good to lead the 1st or 2nd group out. Who wants to ride sweep for me? The other volunteer for leading a fast-medium group has been mysteriously quiet. Are you still riding Dave?

I'll sweep for you if needed.

The other volunteer for leading a fast-medium group has been mysteriously quiet. Are you still riding Dave?

Sorry about my lack of posting, it has been a crazy week here in Cincinnati for work (wasn't sure I was even going to make it home for the weekend). I have been in contact with Nivin about this - didn't want to make any promises via the OR Forum unless I was definite.

I will be there for the ride...if we have some volunteers for leading (i.e., whaler) they are more than welcome to take my spot, I have never laid rubber on these roads before (usually keep my riding east of 77). I am still willing to lead if needed of course.

Dave G.

Seems like thins will work out okay, except for lead on slow group that is bmwnut I am pretty much in touch with every one else, again thx for all volunteers , main guys and stand by guys if they have the routes memorized we are good to go :)

Seems like thins will work out okay, except for lead on slow group that is bmwnut I am pretty much in touch with every one else, again thx for all volunteers , main guys and stand by guys if they have the routes memorized we are good to go :)

I can lead slow group in a pinch.

As of now, this is how it looks like,

Fast- Jschaf

Fast-Medium- Gasser

Medium: Hailwood

Medium- Mykill

Slow- Pokey/ Bmwnut

Slow- Alzheimer

Sweep:

Fast-: Inyaz

fast-medium- Fiji9brother

Medium- bad324

Medium: Whaler

slow- DAC / OSUmj

slow- Firedog/ gunner

So pairing would be kinda like this,

Jschaf -inyaz // Gasser-Fiji // Mykill -bad324 // hailwood- whaler // Pokey-firedog:Gunner // Alzheimer - DAC:OSUMj

once the groups are split up, its just like any other group rides we do. Manage our own small group by the best decision we make.... no isses otherwise..., missed a turn - try a different route might be fun, Missed the gas stop- stop at the next one. So there is route constrains. Our bigger aim will be to start and stop at the same location around the same time. so we can just regroup shake hands and bid good bye.