2007 Daytona 675 North Olmsted

ludwb675

I'm from Cleveland, OH (North Olmsted). Just purchased a 2007 Daytona 675. I had a 2008 Green Ninja 250 for the last two years to learn out. It was a great bike but little light on the power. Decided it was time to upgrade. If anyone is from the area, let me know. Looking for people to ride with.

I've always loved the Triumph's and the fact that they are a little more rare. The 3-cyl engines also sound amazing.

Once the weather here in Ohio gets better, i'll bring it home from the dealer. I plan on tracking it some this summer, if i can afford the required gear. I'm not skimping on cheap gear just to make it out.

2r4oeth.jpg

I'm also always working on my xB. I have coils to put on this summer. The lowering springs just don't do it enough for me.

303iikx.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Nice bike, just picked up one myself :D

You work somewhere near tower city? I used to walk past that car in the parking garage everyday when I worked at Sherwin Williams haha

Edited by JStump

Welcome fellow northy. I just picked up a 675r myself (completely fucking wrecked, but a 675r nonetheless) for a track/race bike build. Let us know if you need help or are planning to hit the track. We just might be there.