Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

Although I have to say, I am also very excited to spend some quality time with the Murse next weekend. Just the two of us doin a trackday together at Grattan and stuffin each other as hard as we can, just like the old days!

Now if that isn't a good fucking time, I dunno what is? Stuffing Murse all day long? I mean shit, I liked it for the 3 hours we hungout one night at the bar. Looking into his deep (insert color here) eyes, and just stuffing him. It only got gay when the lesbians behind us started to talk to my wife. Damnit fail.

You guys are going to have a freaking blast up there, I love that place.

Watherewr;jew; that is your new name, I'll be in a black F250 with a toy hauler, red/yellow/black bike #539 with yellow plates, with SJC and Candyblue.

I don't remember if it was mentioned in all of these ghey ass posts, but Friday is a "Fun Day" at Nelsons so there will be cars running on the track before we get on it.

So parking could be a cluster fuck depending on when you arrive and there could be rubber chunkies on the track to boot.

We should try to organize some hot pit parking reservation as the cages split for those of us that want to try to pit together.

Ok, got a problem. Does anyone have a spare battery they could loan me that will fit a first gen SV650? My piece of shit Bikemaster battery I bought at the beginning of last season has shit the bed and I don't think I'll be able to get a Li-Ion battery delivered in time, unless a local shop carries them.

I'll try to get a battery from one of my other bikes to fit but I think they're too tall to get the seat on.

I don't remember if it was mentioned in all of these ghey ass posts, but Friday is a "Fun Day" at Nelsons so there will be cars running on the track before we get on it.

So parking could be a cluster fuck depending on when you arrive and there could be rubber chunkies on the track to boot.

We should try to organize some hot pit parking reservation as the cages split for those of us that want to try to pit together.

Ah, I have yet to go to a Fri event that is even close to busy and parking is never an issue for those running Fri. I guess for those showing up late(us), it might be. I have my canopy for that also, and do prefer to pit Sat on hot pit if possible. Really, I don't plan on the toy hauler being close to the bike I guess as I would prefer electric over using the canopy on it for anything more than shade.

If someone can save us 2 spots for bikes or 1 canopy spot on hot pit that'd be cool. if not, I am sure ther will be room come Sat AM. If anything we'll unload bikes and set up a canopy Friday when we get there to save a spot.

Marty decided since he is the new, reinvented sex machine, that he isn't posting the PDF for early ordering, so guess we'll all have to just order pics at the track. C*ck.

Ok, got a problem. Does anyone have a spare battery they could loan me that will fit a first gen SV650? My piece of shit Bikemaster battery I bought at the beginning of last season has shit the bed and I don't think I'll be able to get a Li-Ion battery delivered in time, unless a local shop carries them.

I'll try to get a battery from one of my other bikes to fit but I think they're too tall to get the seat on.

Todd should have some batteries available track side. I know my buddy put one in his ZX6 last fall at Putnam. I would call Todd to make sure though.

I got's me a battery from Wallymart last year and it held a charge all winter.

Yeah,save me a parking spot too fellow homo's. and yes there will be sexual favors for the gays that save me a spot!!!

I'll be there Sat. morning around 7am

30 ft, the canopy is the whole length minus the nose. Yeah, it's crazy, but I like having the long canopy vs the half size. That would mean at least 25ft, but I am guessing its closer to a 28 by 8 canopy.

With truck I am guessing it's 45-50 feet. F250 CCLB :)

30 ft, the canopy is the whole length minus the nose. Yeah, it's crazy, but I like having the long canopy vs the half size. That would mean at least 25ft, but I am guessing its closer to a 28 by 8 canopy.

That's a big ass canopy !!!

Gotta be a fifth-wheel setup if you need an F-250 do haul it. I'm still looking at Ultra/Hyper lite trailers 30' or less in length. I'm not buying a 250 to haul that sucker.

I just picked up a POS Bikemaster from Kennedy's in Elyria. They also have the TruGel, and Jordan there offered me a very solid price on it, not knowing I stopped in off the street while he was out on Monday. PM me and I will give you the details, or call my cell if you still have the number.

Not sure when I'll be showing up. I originally planned to stop out Friday night but I don't know if I'll be ready. Still have to safety wire the bike and put on the fairings and a few small finishing details. Sometimes all this traveling sucks when there's work to be done at home. I've been in Wyoming since Sunday and just heading back today. Either way I'll be there Sat morning at the latest with your friendly local neighbourhood jbot. Neither one of us really care to get up before noon on a Saturday so I expect us to be rolling in at the last minute. If you Fri night people could save us a spot your kindness will be repaid many much times. (I just read that on a fortune cookie)

Going to be prepping the bike and changing over to water wetter tonight. How many flushes do i need to make sure all the anti-freeze is out? I was thinking two flushes and then the WW/H20.

Depending on how concentrated whatever you had in there was, I would say 2-3 flushes with plain distelled water before dropping in the WW. Just keep running it through until it's clear. And make sure the thermostat opens and you burp the air out.

Gotta be a fifth-wheel setup if you need an F-250 do haul it. I'm still looking at Ultra/Hyper lite trailers 30' or less in length. I'm not buying a 250 to haul that sucker.

Nope, not a 5er. I do have a gooseneck on the new truck, but the setup I bought was a 30ft bumper pull. Longest I will go before stepping to a dually for pumper bulls. But it had flipped axles so it lined up awesome with my old truck and with the new truck noth. Last night was the first night towing with the Twin Turbo setup on the new ride and it was night and day difference. No tunes, no CAI, no exhaust, just stock and tiny wheels and what a dream. Can't wait until I have all that with about twice the WHP and torque.

Yeah I forget what you drive, but unless it's a 2500/250+ I would stay below 26 feet, but that's just me. It's not the towing power its the stopping and sway control. Keeping the most you can off the truck is the best option. I.E. I didn't use sway control and my torsion bars are hand tight, not cranked and stiff like a lot of guys run them. It's 100% possible to rip a hitch from a truck. My FIL had it happen when a guy bought his boat and called him 5 days later to come get the boat cuz he ripped the hitch off his truck. Bad day.

Not sure when I'll be showing up. I originally planned to stop out Friday night but I don't know if I'll be ready. Still have to safety wire the bike and put on the fairings and a few small finishing details. Sometimes all this traveling sucks when there's work to be done at home. I've been in Wyoming since Sunday and just heading back today. Either way I'll be there Sat morning at the latest with your friendly local neighbourhood jbot. Neither one of us really care to get up before noon on a Saturday so I expect us to be rolling in at the last minute. If you Fri night people could save us a spot your kindness will be repaid many much times. (I just read that on a fortune cookie)

If needed we can put your bike in my garage tomorrow night and work on it in there. Plenty outlets and plenty of lights, oh and radio.

How much WW do you guys use?

I read somewhere else that 8 cap fulls per gallon.

Sound right?

The ratio I use per the bottle is 1 oz per quart. So 4 oz per gallon. Your 8 capfulls would be close.

Marty decided since he is the new, reinvented sex machine, that he isn't posting the PDF for early ordering, so guess we'll all have to just order pics at the track. C*ck.

Don't be a hater sweet cheeks. I'll have order forms at the track. Just been busy as shit with the kids soccer and baseball practices while still working with my trainer. I think tonight is the first night I have nothing go on all week.