Another evil person shoots a little girl.

magley64

Are you honestly comparing a gun to a table saw?

I consider leaving a loaded gun where a 5yo can find it be exactly as dangerous as leaving a table saw (or chipper, thresher, drill press etc) running where a 5yo can get at it.

If this child had been killed by a chipper, would you blame the chipper or the parent?

Edited by Scruit

semantics. does the bullets fly out of their finger tips?

Semantics my ass what about the rest of the post? Hammers are just as deadly as a gun if you were beat witha hammer would that mean that the person beating you had hammers flying out of their hands? I'm pretty sure you're just a pussy that is scared of a tool.

Also you still haven't shown me how a gun has harmed anybody without a human causing it to.

Edited by cOoTeR
  • Upvote 1

gunrunners.com, gunlistings.org, armslist.com...

just to name a few.

Wrong 1 they don't take cash on there and 2 the seller has to ship it to a dealer who will ask questions or they are violating law. Your ignorance is really showing and proving that you are misinformed. You fail again.

• Upvote 1

Wrong 1 they don't take cash on there and 2 the seller has to ship it to a dealer who will ask questions or they are violating law. Your ignorance is really showing and proving that you are misinformed. You fail again.

So I can't contact one of the sellers on there, arrange a meeting and hand them cash for their firearms?

So I can't contact one of the sellers on there, arrange a meeting and hand them cash for their firearms?

You can in the wonderful state of Ohio, which BHO is trying to put a stop to.

Those sites don't trump federal law. If the gun is shipped it has to be shipped to an FFL. In-person sales are ok.

Right, but if I use those sites like I use craigslist (cash in hand meet to transfer possession) then I can just pay and carry. Seems the easiest way to get your hands on some weapons if you've been in trouble with the law before.

Also I can walk into any gun shop and buy all the ammunition I want, as well as a bunch of assorted gun powders... no questions asked.

You can in the wonderful state of Ohio, which BHO is trying to put a stop to.

So what the fuck is the point in requiring background checks at gun dealers when no second hand sales require them?

Cars kill more then guns.

Not in ohio, and not for long nationally...

http://www.ibtimes.com/guns-kill-more-people-car-accidents-14-us-states-1119072

Again, as cars are developed, they become more efficient at transporting people safely from place to place.

As guns are developed, they become more efficient at killing.

Edited by magley64

Right, but if I use those sites like I use craigslist (cash in hand meet to transfer possession) then I can just pay and carry. Seems the easiest way to get your hands on some weapons if you've been in trouble with the law before.

Also I can walk into any gun shop and buy all the ammunition I want, as well as a bunch of assorted gun powders... no questions asked.

And you should be able to.

Then you would be doing a personal transaction and not buying on the website would you? If a person knowingly sells a firearm to a prohibited person they would be in violation of law and risking their right to own a firearm. A responsible person won't do that.

Then you would be doing a personal transaction and not buying on the website would you? If a person knowingly sells a firearm to a prohibited person they would be in violation of law and risking their right to own a firearm. A responsible person won't do that.

But unless you do a background check, how do you know?

So what the fuck is the point in requiring background checks at gun dealers when no second hand sales require them?

To piss people like you off, and because it is our right to do so. I see people everyday that it's very obvious they should not be allowed to breed, but we know that aint gonna happen. I see people on the roads everyday that should not be driving, but yet there they are. Let us add in smoking, drinking, fishing, eating at buffets, swimming after eating, riding motorcycles, eating sushi, not stretching before sex........these are all obviously bad to our health and a public safety issue.

To piss people like you off, and because it is our right to do so. I see people everyday that it's very obvious they should not be allowed to breed, but we know that aint gonna happen. I see people on the roads everyday that should not be driving, but yet there they are. Let us add in smoking, drinking, fishing, eating at buffets, swimming after eating, riding motorcycles, eating sushi, not stretching before sex........these are all obviously bad to our health and a public safety issue.

Risk your own health and safety all you wish, when your actions put me at risk is when I have an issue. I'd rather not be hit by a stray bullet cause you don't have the courage to face the world as you are. Now some situation makes you jumpy, you pull out your courage replacement device and everyone on the business end of it is in serious physical danger.

Not in ohio, and not for long nationally...

http://www.ibtimes.com/guns-kill-more-people-car-accidents-14-us-states-1119072

Again, as cars are developed, they become more efficient at transporting people safely from place to place.

As guns are developed, they become more efficient at killing.

"Data compiled by Bloomberg"......yeah that's not biased at all :rolleyes:

Please try again, troll.

But unless you do a background check, how do you know?

A good indication would be wanting to meet up instead of having it shipped. Your analogy is no different than using Craig's list to get a hooker or facebook to meet someone selling drugs. Even if it were illegal people would still do it.

Once again please tell me when a gun has killed someone without a person causing it to. When you can I'll go along with your bull shit of guns being evil. Until then you need to wrap your mind around the fact that people are the problems when it comes to guns.

Risk your own health and safety all you wish, when your actions put me at risk is when I have an issue. I'd rather not be hit by a stray bullet cause you don't have the courage to face the world as you are. Now some situation makes you jumpy, you pull out your courage replacement device and everyone on the business end of it is in serious physical danger.

What have you ever fucking done that makes you so courageous?