Another evil person shoots a little girl.

magley64

Guns are not designed to protect people. They are designed to, with a controlled explosion, shoot hot lead fragments out at high velocity. Pure and simple. It's just that people choose to cower behind them that gives the illusion that they are designed for protection.

WTF are you trying to say? Soldiers are cowards, hunters are cowards, innocent victims that protect themselves with a firearm are cowards, law enforcement are cowards? Just trying to figure out what you meant by your statement.

Yeah, cause you have to protect yourself from the evil violent deer :rolleyes:

You have obviously never been around a buck during the rut, they are in fact quite dangerous. And yet another retard statement from you, pick one line out of what I typed and respond to it. And when hunting deer we only have 3 options......bow, shotgun or rifle, and an automobile. I was carrying all day at the rally yesterday, nobody knew and I felt quite safe and normal. We can't all feel as invulnerable as you, or keep ourselves out of "unknowingly" bad situations and away from all the bad guys. You keep your elbows in check and under control, and I will keep my firearms and common sense in check and under full control.

when hunting deer we only have 3 options......bow, shotgun or rifle, and an automobile.

well at least I can count to 4... :nono: and there are several other ways of killing a deer (as if this were some sort of challenge) without using a bullet.

you could use a hammer, a chainsaw, a spear, a knife, a sword, an axe, a pool... they aren't vicious creatures...

Besides, if a criminal wants to get a gun, they are more than likely not going to go through legal channels...thus, the majority of gun laws tend to only affect law abiding gun owners.

Why go through the trouble of trying to steal or smuggle a gun when they can go to the local gun show, or even a gun website with cash and buy whatever they want, no questions asked?

I think we can all agree the parents are the issue in this case. who the hell gives a 5 year old a gun in the first place? I wouldn't even let a 5 year old have a airsoft gun.

Actually I do. My daughter got her first gun at 6, she also has helped me clean mine and handled them regularly since about 4. She has been shooting "with assistance" since about 4 also. I raised her around guns her whole life and she knows how to use them and respect them. Now 13 she has access to my safe and she has her on rifle and pistol and has had them since 10. Has had safe access since 12. She can strip and clean her own and is one hell of a shot as many here know. It's parenting, not the age, or gun. Parenting. Her pistol stays in her room too and I have no doubt at all that should the need arise she will be deadly proficient with it.

Magley I kept my mind open about you for months but dude, now you're just trolling. Go outside.

not trolling, just pointing out situations in which commonly touted talking points from gun lobbyists break down. Namely, "the only time guns are dangerous is if they are in the hands of someone with evil intentions"

So you wouldn't leave a child with a table saw in the room because they or another could get hurt right? The same with a gun. The table saw would not chase a child down and attack it a gun wouldn't either. The point is neither should be left with a child.

But hell I'll go with your situation above. It is possible if a table was sitting in the room with children and the 5yr old got in a fight with his sister or was just playing rough he could shove her onto the saw accidentally. There are several places that she could land and be cut causing her to bleed out in less than minutes.

Quoted myself so magz could see it since he has ignored another post that is logical.

Seriously please tell me a time a gun has fired without it being caused by a person? When you do that I will agree with you that they are evil things. But guns are tools that are no more dangerous than several other things it all depends on how it is handled.

well at least I can count to 4... :nono: and there are several other ways of killing a deer (as if this were some sort of challenge) without using a bullet.

you could use a hammer, a chainsaw, a spear, a knife, a sword, an axe, a pool... they aren't vicious creatures...

None of these ways that you listed are legal for taking deer in Ohio.
Why go through the trouble of trying to steal or smuggle a gun when they can go to the local gun show, or even a gun website with cash and buy whatever they want, no questions asked?
What websites are these? I've got cash and would love to find out where I can buy some cool guns and get them without having them shipped to an FFL dealer that will ask questions.
not trolling, just pointing out situations in which commonly touted talking points from gun lobbyists break down. Namely, "the only time guns are dangerous is if they are in the hands of someone with evil intentions"

How do you know the kid didn't have evil intentions? The mom stated that she thought the gun was unloaded. Do you know for a fact that the kid didn't load the gun and intend to shoot her? Or are you naieve enough to think that all kids are good and would never hurt someone? If so you are dumber than I thought.

I would absolutely love to see you try any of those. Also you forgot your elbows.

Wrong in the state of ohio you are only using a arrow, a slug out of either a shotgun or black powder or you are breaking the law. So yes there are many ways to kill a deer but few legal ways to do so.:rolleyes:

Wrong in the state of ohio you are only using a arrow, a slug out of either a shotgun or black powder or you are breaking the law. So yes there are many ways to kill a deer but few legal ways to do so.:rolleyes:

but he can order those online or go to a spear show and get those. Because there is a "loop hole"

First those are all illegal methods of hunting a dear, second i wanna see you catch a buck(if it doesnt kill you first) to kill it with one of your methods.

if guns don't kill people I guess you can shoot someone in the face like a cartoon and they'll be ok.

PEOPLE use guns to kill people the gun doesn't do it the PERSON controlling the gun does. More people are killed with hammers than assault rifles. Does that mean hammers are worse in your opinion?

if guns don't kill people I guess you can shoot someone in the face like a cartoon and they'll be ok.

Your outlandishness is only exceeded by your fucktardedness.

• Upvote 1

What websites are these? I've got cash and would love to find out where I can buy some cool guns and get them without having them shipped to an FFL dealer that will ask questions.

gunrunners.com, gunlistings.org, armslist.com...

just to name a few.

PEOPLE use guns to kill people the gun doesn't do it the PERSON controlling the gun does. More people are killed with hammers than assault rifles. Does that mean hammers are worse in your opinion?

semantics. does the bullets fly out of their finger tips?

Dag gone it your right, I made 4 references there, reckon I should've worded that differently. Rifles cannot be used in Ohio, but I was just using that as an example and lumped shotgun and rifle together. You cannot spotlight deer either, that would blind them and put them in a daze which would allow a flurry of elbows hurled towards them. Of course the deer would more than likely attack you "because you pissed it off " and it will beat you to death with its hooves, or would maim you to death with hooves and antlers were it a buck. See Magely....your ignorance is showing again. And that poor irresponsible family that left a loaded rifle around within reach of a child, they are at fault not the child or the firearm, and especially not the manufacturer. I wonder how many kids have been killed or will be killed on prom night this year? Should we blame that on the alcohol, the car, the blowjob or handjob the driver is getting, the digital penetration that causes loss of control? Surely choices that are made cannot be the cause, there must be some other inanimate object or reason to put the blame on? Troll on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!