Rare ride

Hutch

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jet Kits are good, when ran on the Dyno to make sure they are right. The KN, yea it's ok too. If by IP you mean Iron Pony, I am skeptical as to it being accurate. If by IP you mean Isaccs Papa then yea it's probably right.

I don't really see Pauly recomending a straight pipe and KN filter and jetting for that bike so I'm going to assume you mean Iron Pony.

Jet Kits are good, when ran on the Dyno to make sure they are right. The KN, yea it's ok too. If by IP you mean Iron Pony, I am skeptical as to it being accurate. If by IP you mean Isaccs Papa then yea it's probably right.

I don't really see Pauly recomending a straight pipe and KN filter and jetting for that bike so I'm going to assume you mean Iron Pony.

Yes I mean Issacs Papa I had them installed before he jetted the bike. He did the jetting after the bike started to die on application of the throttle.

Well I'm sure it's right then. Just didn't see him recomending a straight pipe and filter thing and obviously he didn't. What's done is done, enjoy it till it becomes a 600

Its getting track converted soon anyway and I am stepping up to a 636.

Yep stock.

No pipe on that bike is going to make any noticeable difference " other than noise" unless accompanied by an intake upgrade and a dyno tuning. Even then the 2 or at most 3 HP you gain won't be real noticeable and deff won't be worth the money.

This. Spending hundreds on a pipe and jet just to pick up 2-3 hp is a fools game.

If you must dump money into a 250 spend it on suspension.

Wooo 57?! It's May?! WTF! Regardless, it's Ohio... Not thaaaat bad MT.

Edit: So, 57 might be a little high...

ehe8uses.jpg

That's aight though... During the winter I was riding to work in 36 degrees!!

Edited by jdonn

That is quite a step up. :wtf:

Yeah, the 250 is good and all gor town but when going to hocking with brandon the highway gets meamd I need something I can ride and keep for a wwhile and keep up with those guys without running at 10k rpm the whole time

Yeah, the 250 is good and all gor town but when going to hocking with brandon the highway gets meamd I need something I can ride and keep for a wwhile and keep up with those guys without running at 10k rpm the whole time

That will git er done! :cool:

52?

This will surely need reevaluated on Saturday. When were you fuckers going to tell me it wasn't going to be 70???

I kinda warned ya on the first page bubby.